Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just you wait until the Barrs tear your team apart, they'll make Talbot look like a greeting little girl. Always did! Always will!

Talbot will boot them so hard Sam Nicolson's injuries will look like a wee scratch.

22 hours ago, Phantoms Livi Lass said:

Why is it daft?

You are a boring bugger who constantly rattles on about credit dodgers to us but it wasn't our fans who didn't pay the bills yet one of your fans writes a racist comment on here and you don't open your patronizing little gob about that! You are ignorant. 

9 minutes ago, Phantoms Livi Lass said:

Just you wait until the Barrs tear your team apart, they'll make Talbot look like a greeting little girl. Always did! Always will!

I'm beginning to suspect that Gordie didn't log out of his Phantoms Livi Lass account.

Is 'she' Pars or Livi?

4 minutes ago, Andy C said:

I'm beginning to suspect that Gordie didn't log out of his Phantoms Livi Lass account.

Is 'she' Pars or Livi?

You have been droning on so much on this thread that you have forgotten your post earlier claiming the Pars were as bad as Livi, Dundee and Glasgow Rangers. You threw down the gauntlet then wimped out when I took the bait. You started it boy so bring it on.

You are starting to sound like vikingTON without the dancing shoes or the polish. So sad! 

To think that I want a Rovers win too! 

They usually do. Police Scotland appear determined to make this as poorly attended as possible though so who knows?

Likely depends on how many tickets Dunfermline sell beforehand, and it'll be announced Friday/Saturday if it happens.

If you want to go to the game, I wouldn't rely on it.

5 minutes ago, Paco said:

They usually do. Police Scotland appear determined to make this as poorly attended as possible though so who knows?

Likely depends on how many tickets Dunfermline sell beforehand, and it'll be announced Friday/Saturday if it happens.

If you want to go to the game, I wouldn't rely on it.

I can see this being a bit chaotic on Saturday. A lot of Pars fans will just rock up after half two and expect to be able to get in. 

I can see this being a bit chaotic on Saturday. A lot of Pars fans will just rock up after half two and expect to be able to get in. 

It's an absolute joke. All ticket, Fife police really are fucking wankers.

According to the Fife Free Press tickets will be available for home support up until kick-off from the window at the home end, surely we aren't only doing matchday sales to the home support, that brings up the potential for Pars fans in the home end.

Got to think Pars fans will be able to buy tickets from the kiosk outside the away end?

Personally if I turned up at EEP when the Rovers were playing and found there was no away tickets available but could get one for the home end I'd plump for heading back to the pub. These games are enjoyable if your team score and you get to have a decent bounce about. Sitting amongst the opposition trying to keep shtum if your team score must be brutal. Either that or you just go doolally when your team score and just hope others around you don't do anything silly.

This may or not have been mentioned already, but we've sold over 1,200 now. I'm not sure if that's good, bad or about expected. Hopefully a lot will be sold between this afternoon and Friday evening.

A lot of folk can't make it to EEP before Saturday. Makes zero sense not to just sell them on the day as well as at EEP. We'd sell out 2800 in that case but we'll probably end up taking 2000 now.

Archived