Oliver Burke

Contra

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2018 at 13:49, Gordopolis said:

Staying at West Brom = going down the leagues

I think him and Gauld in the same team would not only work football-wise it would also save time switching between threads.

Unless he’s offloaded(which is unlikely)I’ll be keen to see him get a full season at championship level. A good start to the season would be enough to get him into the squads for our nations cup games.

Unless he’s offloaded(which is unlikely)I’ll be keen to see him get a full season at championship level. A good start to the season would be enough to get him into the squads for our nations cup games.

I agree, he has more than proved himself already at Championship level and I could easily see him move again, upwards, if WBA aren't making a determined and concentrated move for immediate promotion!!!

Actually thinking about it, getting relegated could be a good thing for him, he's back where he was getting the stellar reviews, if he digs in he can easily kick on again, he's more than young enough, relegation won't be a setback for him!!![emoji1303][emoji1303]

8 hours ago, King Kebab said:

I agree, he has more than proved himself already at Championship level and I could easily see him move again, upwards, if WBA aren't making a determined and concentrated move for immediate promotion!!!

Actually thinking about it, getting relegated could be a good thing for him, he's back where he was getting the stellar reviews, if he digs in he can easily kick on again, he's more than young enough, relegation won't be a setback for him!!!emoji1303.pngemoji1303.png

He needs a run of 40 games. So does Gauld for that matter. It doesn’t matter too much where at this stage.

He needs a run of 40 games. So does Gauld for that matter. It doesn’t matter too much where at this stage.

Totally. He had a great half season which saw him called up for a couple of our friendlies and after his great start to the following season which got him his move to Germany he’s never had a run of games since.

31 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

burke in the championship will do him good, yet a few years ago when jordan rhodes was scoring for fun in said same league it wasnt good enough as fletcher was playing in the epl :lol:

The masses can be so fickle at times

He needs games to save his club career, never mind international.