Oliver Burke

Contra

Outstanding goals today from the young the man.  Priemer league becons for him before the window shuts in my opinion

Supposedly Palace, Liverpool and Arsenal are keen. Most likely Palace will be the ones to bid for him but that'd still be good as we need him to go somewhere he'll continue to play every week.

13 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Supposedly Palace, Liverpool and Arsenal are keen. Most likely Palace will be the ones to bid for him but that'd still be good as we need him to go somewhere he'll continue to play every week.

Yes agreed if he goes to arsenal Wenger will ruin him as almost all the young British talent he buys stagnates.  I think klopp at Liverpool would be perfect for him, even though I hate Liverpool lol. But for game time if that's what he needs then palace is best option.

Yes agreed if he goes to arsenal Wenger will ruin him as almost all the young British talent he buys stagnates.  I think klopp at Liverpool would be perfect for him, even though I hate Liverpool lol. But for game time if that's what he needs then palace is best option.

Sunderland interested too (just googling it now)

6 hours ago, KingQuerrey said:

Get him capped in the Malta game before he changes his mind about Scotland.

He should be playing against Malta based on his ability anyway.  We've been missing a powerful direct runner like him for a while.

2 young direct wingers with pace, and in form. Add in snoddy and Ritchie we potentially have such an attacking line up. The defence is not great but rather WGS focusing on that he should lift the sails up and utilise what we do have instead of won't we don't.  We all know what's coming the same old turdige formation and players with all the guys on form warming the bench.

This. He was born in Kirkcaldy

Yeah he was. But he's been schooled down south so could he not opt for England as Jordan Rhodes opted for us?
Also not sure if both his parents are Scottish.

Still though, he's been pretty clear about the fact he's Scottish, so I don't think there is a genuine chance of us losing him.