Favourite/Cheekiest football song thread.

At McD the game after Henrik Larsson had his very bad leg break.

"One leg,he's only got one leg,he's only got one leg!"

Celtic fans were seething.

There was also lots of "anti-Glasgow bile" apparently but I don't remember if it was particularly cheeky.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

At McD the game after Henrik Larsson had his very bad leg break.

"One leg,he's only got one leg,he's only got one leg!"

Celtic fans were seething.

There was also lots of "anti-Glasgow bile" apparently but I don't remember if it was particularly cheeky.

Anti-Glasgow bile is the scourge of our country IMO 

Scotland's real secret shame 

21 hours ago, Dee Dee said:

We've got Beats and Peaso.

Good move to not write the lyrics to that one in their entirety considering the mass culling that's been going on in recent weeks on p&b for using certain words.

When Robin Van Persie was at Arsenal and was alleged to have assaulted a female in Holland, to the tune of Artful Dodger "Re-rewind, when the crowd says bo selecta", opposition fans sang "RVP, when the girl says no, molest her".

Good move to not write the lyrics to that one in their entirety considering the mass culling that's been going on in recent weeks on p&b for using certain words.

When Robin Van Persie was at Arsenal and was alleged to have assaulted a female in Holland, to the tune of Artful Dodger "Re-rewind, when the crowd says bo selecta", opposition fans sang "RVP, when the girl says no, molest her".

You ken it brother [emoji6].

I might've been away for a wee bit but I've kept in the Ken, Ken?

You're just a $hite Paul Pogba.

To be fair his brother took that smiling yesterday unlike Dave Sneijder, who got a similar chant related to not being as good as his sibling early last season and was never seen again.

Archived