The Courteeners

accies1874

Surprised there isn't already a thread on them. Their stock's at an all-time high, and they almost invariably sell out their gigs.

Just announced their new album, "Mapping the Rendezvous", is being released on the 21st of October, with a new single ("The 17th") released tonight at midnight.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

New tour was announced last night. They're doing the Hydro on the 19th of November. Tickets go on sale on Friday at 9. I really can't see them selling out, but it'll still be mental, I reckon.

New tour was announced last night. They're doing the Hydro on the 19th of November. Tickets go on sale on Friday at 9. I really can't see them selling out, but it'll still be mental, I reckon.

If they don't sell out then it'll be close. They're pretty big.

If they don't sell out then it'll be close. They're pretty big.

The Libertines didn't sell out when I saw them at the Hydro in January, and I'd say they were much bigger than the Courteeners. I hope I'm wrong. Also, got my tickets today. Cannot fucking wait.

6 hours ago, matty0310 said:

Got myself a ticket also, heard that standing tickets selt out almost instantly? Lucky I got a couple on the presale then a suppose.

Also The View supporting will be fucking unreal, not sure who I'm looking forward to more.

Aye, standing seems to be done. The front seating section too and the majority of the second tier too.

As I said. They were always going to make a decent go of this.

Have followed them for a good few years now, and been to every tour they've done since about 2012. They'll never get a number one, but they're one of these bands that have a real cult following. Their last set of gigs last week sold out in under 10 minutes and none of them were Manchester dates. Buzzing for Glasgow in November.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived