Aberdeen vs St Johnstone

Alex_14

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mad Capsule said:

Wotherspoon to full back perhaps?

Maybe Alston? Hes been there a few times this season already, never really seemed comfortable there though

Buzzing for this. Heading straight to the pub from work at 4 for a few pints and some food before the match. And some peace from a pregnant wife and 1 year old hyper boy. Think it could be similar to the opening game of the season. One goal in it for either side.

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Are you guys actually playing Blair at RB? :huh:

Hes been there for spells during games, but only against weaker sides in the cup when we're utterly dominant. I'd be unconvinced about him there in the league, but our injury problems might force it.

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not looking forward to this. I hate playing you c***s emoji1.png

Tommy Wright owns most of the Premiership managers .... including McInnes of course......  after toying with that Hearts twat (Neilson) this week hopefully you guys will put up more of an effort??

This is the final. Whoever wins this game will take the Cup. I hope Maddison can make the difference for us. An exciting cup tie, either team could win by a big margin or shitefest it to penalties. Really looking forward to it.

Pity it takes a game against a team we don't like  in a competition we can't win to fill the stadium whilst a cracking match under the floodlights against a good club that could lead to us winning a trophy will no doubt only attract 10 to 12k.

Hope I am wrong and the £15 ticket price helps gets the numbers up to around 14k. 

24 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

This is the final. Whoever wins this game will take the Cup. I hope Maddison can make the difference for us. An exciting cup tie, either team could win by a big margin or shitefest it to penalties. Really looking forward to it.

Pity it takes a game against a team we don't like  in a competition we can't win to fill the stadium whilst a cracking match under the floodlights against a good club that could lead to us winning a trophy will no doubt only attract 10 to 12k.

Hope I am wrong and the £15 ticket price helps gets the numbers up to around 14k. 

Christ, better book Friday off work. 

3 minutes ago, Radford said:

By last season's most fouled team, who committed the least fouls themselves?

Just judging by the last game we played against you. You must have changed tactics this year.

17 fouls by St. Johnstone 11 by Aberdeen.

You even managed to outfoul Hearts on Saturday FFS. 16/15.

Archived