Tranent Juniors blog post on Moving The Goalposts

The Mantis

• 2 weeks later...

On 12 August 2016 at 15:07, Macca1875 said:

Good read. The days of sitting in your car on a ramp with your pint in your hand while getting an MOT are long gone these days though emoji23.png

Aye I think Ben Watson in Ormiston is long gone too. I wonder if his son Jimmy still runs the garage.

At the risk of spamming the forum, you Juniors boys seem to appreciate a good blog so here's my latest on The Faroe Islands

1 hour ago, The Mantis said:

Aye I think Ben Watson in Ormiston is long gone too. I wonder if his son Jimmy still runs the garage.

At the risk of spamming the forum, you Juniors boys seem to appreciate a good blog so here's my latest on The Faroe Islands

Good read, my only trip to the Faroes was for the infamous 2-2 draw under Berti Vogts at Toftir. A ferry over the water then a hike up a hill to the ground, virtually through people's back gardens. Stunning scenery. Need to go back one day.

15 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Good read, my only trip to the Faroes was for the infamous 2-2 draw under Berti Vogts at Toftir. A ferry over the water then a hike up a hill to the ground, virtually through people's back gardens. Stunning scenery. Need to go back one day.

Aye Toftir has yet to come, I think this trip will run to a few parts. Brilliant weather I got in Toftir. 

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Another good read Mantis.

And really looking forward to the rest of the Faroe's instalments. Would love to go do a wee trip like that.

Aye get them flights booked :lol:

On 21 August 2016 at 21:23, Burnie_man said:

I was there as well, got collared in the boozer drinking my magic cola  watching Andy Chung playing. No way was I giving it up and it lead to a classic moment of the bouncer smelling it and saying thats vodka, my wee mate piped up, no its naw, its diabetic cola. The bouncer gave up !. Also tasted whale and puffin pizza !!

Archived