Morton v Dundee United - Betfred 2016 1/4 final

banana

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gunning looked pretty good yesterday: it's a shame that he won't get the opportunity to form a partnership with Bonucci for this one.

2-0 to The Famous: Quitongo and Gunning.

Wait for another few games, gunning will be arguing with his owns fans and walking off the pitch

Wait for another few games, gunning will be arguing with his owns fans and walking off the pitch

The issue here is that you have to realise that Gunning is at a real club - the second most successful club in Scotland going by league titles. Not a team that has a complete nonsense derby.

Might go to this.  We could be putting out a real shady line up depending on injuries but should have enough going forward to worry any defence containing Gav Gunning, the mad b*****d.

2-1 United.

After hearing all the negative stuff from United fans when we signed Gunning I expected him to be rank. He was absolutely solid and strolled through the 90 minutes. Won everything in the air and knew when to pass and when to get it clear.

After hearing all the negative stuff from United fans when we signed Gunning I expected him to be rank. He was absolutely solid and strolled through the 90 minutes. Won everything in the air and knew when to pass and when to get it clear.

Worth noting he was playing against utter dross. United aren't great but they'll be a tougher test. Saturday will be a good confidence builder though. He got MotM didn't he?

36 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Gunning should absolutely be strolling every game at this level. Problem is, he's a temperamental nutcase.

Looking forward to the game. Think it could be an entertaining one given both teams recent tendencies to chuck goals in at almost every opportunity. We're missing Kilday & Tidser who both played big parts in the wins over Killie & Hamilton to get here and Russell/Gunning not being match fit could be an issue as well, though I expect both to start in the team below.

It'd be nice to have a semi-final to look forward to, I've never bloody been to one, wonder what it's like?

IMG_5236.JPG

1 hour ago, Cowshed118 said:

Apart from his walking off carry on last season what else has he done to merit this nutcase tag ?

No idea - but it's a wee bit added interest to the game. Quite looking forward to this now, knowing that Utd aren't all that good and that they might have one or two missing. The same applies to us of course  :unsure: Gunning FAV for a red card imo

He's a lovely guy really. Well, he is when out on the piss.

Bell; Dillon, Donaldson, Wullie, Robson; Toshney, Telfer; Spittal, Andreu, Fraser; Smith

Dont want Murray. Team will be freshened up I'd imagine. Hopefully Murdoch and Flood are fit but I'll be shocked 

Archived