Morton v Dundee United - Betfred 2016 1/4 final

banana

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Waffelz said:

He's a lovely guy really. Well, he is when out on the piss.

Bell; Dillon, Donaldson, Wullie, Robson; Toshney, Telfer; Spittal, Andreu, Fraser; Smith

Dont want Murray. Team will be freshened up I'd imagine. Hopefully Murdoch and Flood are fit but I'll be shocked 

McKinnon mentioned that Telfer did his ankle ligaments at Falkirk. Not sure how serious but that would be a worry.

12 hours ago, Cowshed118 said:

Apart from his walking off carry on last season what else has he done to merit this nutcase tag ?

Commentates throughout games. Argues with own supporters then apologises at the full time whistle. Laughs when he makes some monumental f**k-up. Potential for bizarre own goals where it appears as if he has inexplicably tried to head the ball out for a corner (see Hamilton 2-1 game last season) when it would be easier to head the ball clear. Lochee gambling types, in a completely unrelated development, place large bets on corners market. Allegedly.

9 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Totally forgot MacKinnon manages United. He had Duffy on toast in League 1, wouldn't surprise me if it continues.

Last season was even worse, 12/12 for Raith and 3 last minute/Injury time winners!

1 minute ago, madton said:

Presume Tidser, Lamie, Kilday,Pepper and Gaston are all still out? 

Team pretty much picks itself.

Indeed.It'd be pretty impressive getting to a semi-final without 4 and a half key players.

4 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

Commentates throughout games. Argues with own supporters then apologises at the full time whistle. Laughs when he makes some monumental f**k-up. Potential for bizarre own goals where it appears as if he has inexplicably tried to head the ball out for a corner (see Hamilton 2-1 game last season) when it would be easier to head the ball clear. Lochee gambling types, in a completely unrelated development, place large bets on corners market. Allegedly.

Some our best performers were 'lochee gambling types' Allegedly :unsure: At least he has the balls to apologise when he falls out with the fans. Some of ours prefer to keep it going with a gloat after a scraped win against a rancid Dunfermline. (I'm still a fan of OWare despite this juvenile lapse)

Laughing when he fucks up... walking off with the ball... sounds like a character. We need characters. Welcome to the club Gavin.

2 hours ago, Scosha said:

If last Saturday was anything to go by then we certainly will. Strolled it.

Gunning was a total boss for us at the start tbh. You've been warned!

Archived