Celtic v Alloa

Romeo

22 hours ago, Wasps1 said:

This one will be a test for us over the years Celtic haven't had much luck in the cups Treble my Arse 

Away win on pens SHOCKER 

You'll only need one. Just keep aiming the ball at Efe Anbrose's hand.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very tough ask but happy to have the opportunity to take on Celtic.

Would expect to see 5 at the back but realistically could be a very long evening for us.

Looking for inspiration from the likes of Morton a season or two ago and the fact that Celtic have had a few poor mid-week results already this season[emoji6]

I am assuming that all the fannies who decided to come to the The Rangers game and who bought CL tickets will also be attending this.....:rolleyes:

Place will be half (at least) empty but I do enjoy these games, no one doing my head in or roaming about lost. Hopefully win by a couple, be interesting to see what changes BR makes for this, not too many I would hope as we could potentially f**k this up.

Looking forward to the game. Haven't seen us at Celtic Park since we were last there in the early eighties.

Hopefully we don't concede too early and get into the game enough that our attacking players get on the ball and have a bit of a go. Clearly the players are full of confidence and I can certainly see us getting a goal.

Main thing is that the players enjoy the experience and give a good account of themselves.

1 hour ago, printer said:

Looking forward to the game. Haven't seen us at Celtic Park since we were last there in the early eighties.

Hopefully we don't concede too early and get into the game enough that our attacking players get on the ball and have a bit of a go. Clearly the players are full of confidence and I can certainly see us getting a goal.

Main thing is that the players enjoy the experience and give a good account of themselves.

I'd happily settle for all of that too. The team have been playing really well and it would be a shame if they got off to a bad start here and ended up getting humped, as happened in the Scottish Cup tie at Ibrox in 2012. Thankfully we went on to take a terrible revenge on Rangers 8).

I've not been at Parkhead since Scotland v Czech Republic in 1999, the night when Gary McAllister got a bit of stick from some of the Scotland fans. Looking forward to seeing Alloa play there, and would be more than happy if Celtic end up getting booed off by their own fans.

Will be hoping sellick rest a few players, and (mistakenly I would think ) underestimate alloa. that said they really should win anyway!

got my ticket looking forward to it, working in glasgow wednesday so win win situation, expecting us to give a good account though ! ,

only one of the two teams have beaten ICT this season :P ( Sorry bhoys ! ) football logic aside...4-1 

23 hours ago, fruitbowl said:

Very tough ask but happy to have the opportunity to take on Celtic.

Would expect to see 5 at the back but realistically could be a very long evening for us.

Looking for inspiration from the likes of Morton a season or two ago and the fact that Celtic have had a few poor mid-week results already this seasonemoji6.png

Four days until the third anniversary of "HandofEfe" day.

8 hours ago, KierenAAFC said:

Probably Longworth as much it pains me to say. Changed the game on Saturday & has a real football brain that will be handy on Wednesday when he does make an inevitable appearance

Donnelly more likely to break into the starting 11 as it stands I think. Obviously cup tied so cant play tomorrow.

No chance in hell we are starting with 2 strikers against Celtic.

Archived