Points for Wembley.

paulbrucerick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Is it just yourself you can buy a ticket for as an ssc member? Surely there must be a way to get tickets together in a group?

You can add "friends and family" to your account and buy tickets on their behalf as long as they have enough points. 

Just now, ScottR96 said:

You can add "friends and family" to your account and buy tickets on their behalf as long as they have enough points. 

Cheers, so if you've got a couple on zero points, you'd have to wait til it went down to zero points then buy all six or however many at the same time to be together?

10 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Cheers, so if you've got a couple on zero points, you'd have to wait til it went down to zero points then buy all six or however many at the same time to be together?

Buy the tickets for those that are eligible first, before it goes to zero pointers. If any of the zero pointers are succesful, then a brief E-Mail to the SSC asking to be sitted together should suffice. Has done so for me in the past and if it's the same lead booker, they quite often group them together anyway. 

29 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

No, if you are the account holder and add all on as family and friends, when you buy for the folk on points, then separately buy for the folk on zero points, you will all be sat together as they are bought by the same person if you get my drift.  The guy that bought our groups tickets for Slovakia bought 48, ranging from 10-6 pointers at different times, but we are all together.

11 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

No, if you are the account holder and add all on as family and friends, when you buy for the folk on points, then separately buy for the folk on zero points, you will all be sat together as they are bought by the same person if you get my drift.  The guy that bought our groups tickets for Slovakia bought 48, ranging from 10-6 pointers at different times, but we are all together.

Great, cheers.

25 minutes ago, AlexDolan said:

Anyone got any idea how much the tickets will be? I'll be on 3 points after the Nigeria game drops off so not worried about that, just can't find any note of prices

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/SSC/AwayTravel/EnglandvScotlandFAQsNov2016.pdf

Cat 1 £65 / £55

Cat 2 £55 / £45

Cat 3 £45 / £35

Cat 4 £35 / £25

IMG_1477.JPG

Archived