Teams you like/ dislike

Accepting the evidence marked exhibit A where in his own words the appellant states unambiguously "I don't like them" 

I submit exhibits B to F prompted by and immediately following exhibit A, refuting the assertion "I don't care" 

20 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You hate us that much that you joined P&B just to post about us!  What a fucking diddy you are.

20 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What I think is irrelevant.  What I know is that you joined P&B just to post about Rangers.  How much of an idiot does that make you?

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

A pint of your salty tears to use P&B's argot.

18 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

That you and yours obsess about us is hardly my problem, china.  I look in the shaving mirror each morning and think about Rangers.  The tragedy is that so do you.

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yes yes...but it's hardly a parallel.  Had I been dull enough to join to post about Aberdeen you'd have a case.

WMM rests, etc..

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

So let me just get this right, its OK to boo a minute silence for the Pope but not OK to boo a minute silence for November 11?

The majority of Celtic fans do observe the silence for November 11 but there is an idiot element who boo it and its not good. An entire Hearts support boo'd the Popes silence.....but that's alright with you? And you call us the bigots :lol:

"An entire Hearts support"

Does lying/making things up come naturally to you?

1 minute ago, Your Humble Narrator said:

I was at the 05 semi final and it was most certainly a large majority of the Hearts support who not only booed but sang the billy boys through it, I can confirm this because I was there.

Celtic fans disrupt minutes silence = bad.

Hearts fans disrupt minutes silence = didnt happen or just banter.

Is that the match you caught the mobile phone at, you utter fantasist?

Just now, Your Humble Narrator said:

No it was the match the Hearts fans sung the billy boys throughout a minutes silence.

Heard it with my own ears chump.

Anything else?

Ok, was it the match where Larsson cured the boy in front of you of depression?

I was at the 05 semi final and it was most certainly a large majority of the Hearts support who not only booed but sang the billy boys through it, I can confirm this because I was there.

According to who, exactly?

Just now, Your Humble Narrator said:

No it was the match the Hearts fans desecrated a minutes silence at Hampden.

I was there and heard it.

Anything relevant?

Ok Magee. 

18 minutes ago, Your Humble Narrator said:

"majority"

Lying/making things up.

Disrupting a minutes silence for a man that has absolutely f**k all to do with Scotland or indeed Scottish football = irrelevant

Disrupting a minutes silence for men and women who gave their lives to protect the very country that you live in = disrespectful.

Wouldn't understand a thick c**t like you to understand that, however.

14 minutes ago, Your Humble Narrator said:

No it was the match the Hearts fans desecrated a minutes silence at Hampden.

I was there and heard it.

Anything relevant?

Who died?

ETA: Karl Wochla.  He seemed like a creepy c**t. f**k him.

I must be missing something, but why would ANYONE apart from an absolute cretin boo during a minutes silence.

If you don't agree with it why not just stand and pick your nose or something.

It does't matter if it was a 'small minority' or 'the entire support',or what the silence is for, it's f*cking wrong. 

An idiot element of Celtic fans booed one minute silence for one thing but an ENTIRE Hearts support (with no exception) booed a minute silence for the Pope?

You will have personally viewed the ENTIRE Hearts support booing this then?

I suggest you log off and go for a wee lie down Tony you've clearly got too emotional about this to post rationally.

What an absolute gimp.

Entire Hearts support?

Hardly, it was me and about 20 guys around me.

1 minute ago, Your Humble Narrator said:

Their career choice mate.

What about minutes silences for the thousands killed by them in illegal wars? Or does society not give a f**k about them....

The minutes silences at football should be restricted to those connected with the clubs or football in general.

I agree that a mins silence for the pope at football is not required but neither is one for this state sponsored gloryfying of 'our brave boys'

We'll be having for the anniversary of Dianas crash in 97 at this fucking rate.

Hearts won the first world war you fucking slaver.

Archived