Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Dindeleux not taking the Ayrshire Derby defeat well I see.

I'm really not taking it well.

There I was defending Johnny and I found more evidence of his disgusting attitudes.  Should probably delete my posts now but will leave them up so my stupidity is out there for all to see.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I've now searched for the offensive word faggot.

Adam "but decided I didn't want to look like a faggot"

Adam (again) "you are clearly a faggot"

And........yeh f**k it I'm finished now ban Johnny.

Johnny Dapp "would suit you then Kyle ya wee faggot"

Yeh Gunther I'm out, you are a homophobic man.

Grass.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Grass.

At least we now know why Lisa Cuddy and Adam are so desperate to prove their hetrosexuality on the Tinder thread.  Pair of absolute homophobes.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

At least we now know why Lisa Cuddy and Adam are so desperate to prove their hetrosexuality on the Tinder thread.  Pair of absolute homophobes.

All you've done here is take the heat of Gunther by throwing Adam under the bus and making yourself look like a right idiot. 

I'm actually quite impressed :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

All you've done here is take the heat of Gunther by throwing Adam under the bus and making yourself look like a right idiot. 

I'm actually quite impressed :lol:

I don't actually know what I was trying to prove other than people shouldn't get offended over a wee joke despite knowing the Gunther is a strange guy.  

I've had a heads gone in the heads gone.

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Dindeleux used to be a pretty average poster. God knows what's happened to him but this meltdown has been coming for a while. 

I think it was Gary Locke getting the Killie job that fucked it for me.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

I don't actually know what I was trying to prove other than people shouldn't get offended over a wee joke despite knowing the Gunther is a strange guy.  

I've had a heads gone in the heads gone.

:lol:

Isn't it strange how a bunch of people can change the meaning or intention of a word in just over a generation?

Title%20The%20Gay%20Falcon%20(1941).jpg

What do this generation and the next generations first thoughts automatically think when they see that film franchises title and read it?

2 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Dindeleux used to be a pretty average poster. God knows what's happened to him but this meltdown has been coming for a while. 

IMG_20170715_105624_223.jpg

24 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Isn't it strange how a bunch of people can change the meaning or intention of a word in just over a generation?

What do this generation and the next generations first thoughts automatically think when they see that film franchises title and read it?

smf5XRq.gif

6 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Well I am thinking

what the f**k is the gay falcon?