Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Looks like he was desperate for someone to stick one on him so he could bleat to the coppers about assault.

(yon loony in the video, not SweeperDee)

4 hours ago, RiG said:

Another video of the same incident (about 1:24)

"Put your hands on the car and get ready to die!"

:lol:

I'm going to go all out here and say that that man is not mentally stable.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I'm going to go all out here and say that that man is not mentally stable.

As much as we all like to laugh at this clip part of me wonders if the guy is indeed, clinically mentally unstable. If that is the case, we shouldn't really be laughing at him.

21 minutes ago, sjc said:

As much as we all like to laugh at this clip part of me wonders if the guy is indeed, clinically mentally unstable. If that is the case, we shouldn't really be laughing at him.

Sorry, Dad.

3 hours ago, sjc said:

If you can't mock the afflicted, who can you mock?

The guy should have landed one right on his puss. The amount of retweets he'd have got would have more than made up for the jail time he'd have received.

Also if we're not allowed to mock the afflicted than I'm pretty much out of material.

On 7/17/2017 at 05:11, Tartantony said:

Are you actually an adult man? What a mess.

I hope you'll also be getting a warning for this shambles of a post. One of hundreds of this type that you think is acceptable on a football forum.

Yes he whores himself for the bad boy different speak.they fucking love it on here. Respect him please!!

The  guy has probably no life, living in a urine stench bedsite in Abbeyview (sorry had a few good night there), It's all he has, good poster tho.

Love U Jim(I think he has blocked me), when we having a pint in Bangkok?  I'll make it an open invite, we call get together, I'll buy, no ruffy, I'll have my boy, he'll kick yer c**t (He's 5 in September, but watched lot's of Spiderman)

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Yes he whores himself for the bad boy different speak.they fucking love it on here. Respect him please!!

The  guy has probably no life, living in a urine stench bedsite in Abbeyview (sorry had a few good night there), It's all he has, good poster tho.

Love U Jim(I think he has blocked me), when we having a pint in Bangkok?  I'll make it an open invite, we call get together, I'll buy, no ruffy, I'll have my boy, he'll kick yer c**t (He's 5 in September, but watched lot's of Spiderman)

It's 11 o'clock somewhere.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What would we do without you?

I'd say burn all your books. Just ask me. I was a born in Bellshill & brought up in Moodisburn (family from Coatbridge), traveled man. Never had a full day  at school. I'm a handsome...ok I stop

30 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

My word. 

I think you've had enough, Walter.