Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I've had to delete the last 4 odd pages... it did mean a few legitimate posts had to get binned, but it was the quickest way to do it. 

Accusing someone of serious crimes without any evidence is slander and could get this site in a lot of hot bother. 

Thank you.

I admit I had a nightmare and deserved most of what I got but accusing me of being a wife beater was just too low.

Apologies for my actions as my mother is in hospital with cancer at the moment and I needed to vent at somebody.

It may not appear so on here but I am actually a reasonably decent person who gets too passionate at what I believe in but hey ho there we are.

I now will refain from posting and enjoy reading the threads whilst more importantly looking after my mum.

PCCABE/KarlMarx

Thank you.
I admit I had a nightmare and deserved most of what I got but accusing me of being a wife beater was just too low.
Apologies for my actions as my mother is in hospital with cancer at the moment and I needed to vent at somebody.
It may not appear so on here but I am actually a reasonably decent person who gets too passionate at what I believe in but hey ho there we are.
I now will refain from posting and enjoy reading the threads whilst more importantly looking after my mum.
PCCABE/KarlMarx

I hope your mother makes a full and speedy recovery! All the best.

I've had to delete the last 4 odd pages... it did mean a few legitimate posts had to get binned, but it was the quickest way to do it. 
Accusing someone of serious crimes without any evidence is slander and could get this site in a lot of hot bother. 

Fucking Bennett and Macghee turn up and the thread goes to f**k.

Thank you.
PCCABE/KarlMarx

Jeezo. Hope your mum is better soon mate. However mate, speaking to your close friends or family would probably be a better option than getting ripped by a bunch of strangers on a football forum. I've made a c**t of myself here numerous times by trying to hide real life issues in the way of looking for attention. My mum has went through cancer as well, and has came through it. Hopefully it it all goes well for your mum.

6 minutes ago, philpy said:

Jeezo. Hope your mum is better soon mate. However mate, speaking to your close friends or family would probably be a better option than getting ripped by a bunch of strangers on a football forum. I've made a c**t of myself here numerous times by trying to hide real life issues in the way of looking for attention. My mum has went through cancer as well, and has came through it. Hopefully it it all goes well for your mum.

Thanks mate and yes you are correct.

24 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

People are accused of being paedophiles and wife-beaters on this forum on an hourly basis and these posts never get deleted.

Magee was accused of this and Police were allegedly involved, these posts were deleted and brushed under the rug. 

Thank you.
PCCABE/KarlMarx

Yes apologies to you too KM as I was guilty of spreading the nonsense onto another thread. As always on P+B it’s intended as a bit of fun but I suppose it could always be viewed as something a lot worse and it’s easy to call it “fun” when it’s not aimed at you.

I too hope your mum is ok, good luck to her.

Guest Moomintroll
7 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Although I have lost a couple of posts along the way 'tis for the best. Please tell me the latest incarnation of PC Cabe has been emptied however.

Ok, given the fresh evidence that has come to light I withdraw my banhammer request. Was there last year, it is a shit place to be and plays utter havoc with your mindset as anyone who has been there will know, hope your Mum pulls through and you can get back on an even keel.