Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

There isn’t a Helen Street in Govan unless there’s a woman called Helen Street...

Yes there is the 3 contact centres are in Govan, Bilston Glen and Inverness.

Edited by KarlMarx

I honestly cant believe someone is having a heads gone of this magnitude, in the heads gone thread.

Its fucking glorious.

Tbf it doesn't seem like it's particularly hard to get this individual utterly seething

I've had to delete the last 4 odd pages... it did mean a few legitimate posts had to get binned, but it was the quickest way to do it. 

Accusing someone of serious crimes without any evidence is slander and could get this site in a lot of hot bother. 

7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I've had to delete the last 4 odd pages... it did mean a few legitimate posts had to get binned, but it was the quickest way to do it. 

Accusing someone of serious crimes without any evidence is slander and could get this site in a lot of hot bother. 

Did you delete that bit of the thread without reading it?

Guest Moomintroll
7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Although I have lost a couple of posts along the way 'tis for the best. Please tell me the latest incarnation of PC Cabe has been emptied however.

Understandable, but...booo! A heads gone on the heads gone thread was what just the shot in the arm I needed this week

It's defamation, gadge. So that Sarto Mutiny says.

Slander is in England.

How apt that in a period of incredible natural phenomena we once again witness the majestic powers of the Heads Gone vortex. Like a truth serum it draws in the truly pyschotic and leaves them powerless to do anything but bare their soul to the stunned P&B collective. 

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

^^^ Nizzy mk. II

24 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Don't think you can with an anonymous internet alias, the idea is that it would 'lower the estimation of the plaintiff in the eyes of right thinking members of society generally' so if the person was already held in low regard previously and that statement doesn't make you think less of them then say what you want. Essentially stuff like 'Jimmy Saville used to steal from Aldi's' wouldn't be defamation in Scotland because that wouldn't make you think less of him.

What a disgusting human being.

”Aldi’s” FFS - you’re worse than Saville