Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I'm just glad Hamilton got away from these lower league scumbags. From deluded Falkirk fans, racist Dunfermline fans and hick Morton fans, we're best out of it and the less said about St Mirren the better. 

12 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm just glad Hamilton got away from these lower league scumbags. From deluded Falkirk fans, racist and homophobic Dunfermline fans and hick Morton fans, we're best out of it and the less said about St Mirren the better. 

FTFY

18 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Someone summarise. I haven't been near any thread on the Championship forum for some time. Fucks hapnin on the Morton thread?

It's hard to summarise but has included posters real names and pics, accusations of theft from fundraisers, court cases, 12 Ruel Street levels of threatening to take things offline.  

16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It's hard to summarise but has included posters real names and pics, accusations of theft from fundraisers, court cases, 12 Ruel Street levels of threatening to take things offline.  

I just skimmed the last 6 pages. The court case thing has been ongoing for years. The blog thing was genuinely sinister. That Dr Watson character supplying pictures and stuff from social media. Bunch of creepy loonballs.

And that is enough of that for a few months. f**k sake.

Edited by GiGi

28 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Someone summarise. I haven't been near any thread on the Championship forum for some time. Fucks hapnin on the Morton thread?

That GN thread from .org has spilled over into the Morton thread on here. I've stayed out of it in the hope it'd go away when the international break ended, but it doesn't seem to be slowing down. Soon enough I'm going to run out of Scotland threads to rant on and I'll just have to risk being stalked for posting on it again.

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

That GN thread from .org has spilled over into the Morton thread on here. I've stayed out of it in the hope it'd go away when the international break ended, but it doesn't seem to be slowing down. Soon enough I'm going to run out of Scotland threads to rant on and I'll just have to risk being stalked for posting on it again.

Too late, i looked. I'm deactivating my Facebook and cancelling my credit card.

11 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

^^^recently purchased goods with money stolen from other Morton fans

Welp, time to depict your shaggy mass on the gallows under the pseudonym of a fictional sidekick.

20 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm just glad Hamilton got away from these lower league scumbags. From deluded Falkirk fans, racist Dunfermline fans and hick Morton fans, we're best out of it and the less said about St Mirren the better. 

aM15EKP.gif

Swampy is dishing out reds to folk laughing at the American national team missing out on the world cup.

He's really going to some effort for the sake of his new online persona, which only one person actually takes seriously (the poster Karl Marx)

42 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Swampy is dishing out reds to folk laughing at the American national team missing out on the world cup.

He's really going to some effort for the sake of his new online persona, which only one person actually takes seriously (the poster Karl Marx)

The Morton posters vs Karl Marx, kenny131 and other assorted junior thickos was a highlight of last season's Scottish Cup. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Its unfathomable to me that Div holds such little regard for the red dots, even going as far as to briefly bin them, and not having them on the app.

Red dots are absolute guaranteed #BoxOffice. Every time they start getting handed out its a sure sign of some good times kicking off.

Gave you a reddy. Not because I didn't like the post. It's just I'm a c***. :P