Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Up until 5pm GMT yesterday

It all started with the bumping of the worst posters thread and 8 mile and Grimbo getting an especially hard time through the week, the thread was pretty crazy and it really was a week when people couldn't be torn away from the place.

On Friday night 8 mile found Bobby on twitter and contacted him, within hours of this Grimbo was referring to Bobby by his first name and within a day on Saturday Bobby's work were contacted with a complaint made about his contact on here. Bobby asked for his profile to be taken down for work sakes and then there was a massive witch hunt on Sunday to find out who it was. 8 mile was found to have sent dodgey pms to people over time and was basically outed as a creepy insecure b*****d and got banned late Sunday night. Grimbo carried on his victim pish throughout and got banned about 5 o clock yesterday and Gunther started a thread having a go at everyone for hounding out 8mile and Grimbo and was also banned. What your are seeing here is the fallout from that with the main threads being locked/deleted.

Anyone feel free to add to that but I think that's the gist of it.

11 minutes ago, PWL said:

Think Game of Thrones crossed with Columbo (Alan Stubbs doning the grubby mac of honour) and a little bit of Saving Private Ryan with added Porkies Revenge. 

Who is meat?

54 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

He never made a big deal of the fact I said I was going to red dot all his posts. This was months ago. He's clearly taken the huff since then. 

Indeed, he even posted on various threads joking about it and occasionally expressing disappointment that he wasn't getting negged enough on some posts. Up until this week I'd never would have had him as an absolute perma-victim though. Shame. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Can anyone give me an update.

If you've watched the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Robert gets conned by a pseudo model agency and multiply it 100 times you'll get the gist.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

8 mile would be able to blend back in with an alias account but Grimbo would be outed after one post.

No he wouldn't first time someone disagreed with him or accused him of being a previously banned poster the reply to everything, gifs and not bothered posts would out him. 

Grimbo would out himself by posting under an alias account but signing the post off Grimbo no doubt. 

Question for the handful of posters still talking about posters being hounded, bullied etc. Are you taking into account the fact that were talking about who grassed someone to their work over P&B? Actually wanting someone to lose their job over a messageboard. Just that let sink in.

Gunther got banned for being a cringey knob but in the other two's case, you're falling for a woe is me act which has been ramped up in line with them being outed as absolute weirdos.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Question for the handful of posters still talking about posters being hounded, bullied etc. Are you taking into account the fact that were talking about who grassed someone to their work over P&B. Actually wanting someone to lose their job over a messageboard. Just that let sink in.

Gunther got banned for being a cringey knob but in the other two's case, you're falling for a woe is me a which has been ramped up in line wity them beinh outed as absolute weirdos.

Gunther isnt banned.