Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

On 6/4/2018 at 13:52, Brother Blades said:

You still here? You utter welt.
Imagine stoking up this resentment for so long, resentment to people you don’t know & are having a laugh on an Internet forum. You are the President Trump of P&B.

Says the wannabe women-batterer drumming up support for putting posters  on Ignore :lol:

Edited by banana

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Elaborate G_Man, your our number one taps aff, irn bru correspondent. If your heads gone we’re all fucked.

And his "put a bet on, lost a tiny bit, won a tiny bit" thread was seriously addictive. Don't go.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

First time ever for me..

Wouldn't blame yourself G Man.  Guy was at it.  Fair enough offering tips on lower league Scottish football matches as he and his group "may" have had any edge over the Bookmakers, but to charge people for tips on the World Cup, the biggest sporting event on the planet, is not only brazen as f**k, it's swindling folk out of their hard earned cash.  Millions upon millions of pounds will be bet on every single game, the Bookmakers are all over it and then some, so how he can justify charging for tips is quite frankly a joke.

No doubt get Welshbairn riding to the rescue, but I don't really care for his justifications behind charging for WC tips.

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Wouldn't blame yourself G Man.  Guy was at it.  Fair enough offering tips on lower league Scottish football matches as he and his group "may" have had any edge over the Bookmakers, but to charge people for tips on the World Cup, the biggest sporting event on the planet, is not only brazen as f**k, it's swindling folk out of their hard earned cash.  Millions upon millions of pounds will be bet on every single game, the Bookmakers are all over it and then some, so how he can justify charging for tips is quite frankly a joke.

No doubt get Welshbairn riding to the rescue, but I don't really care for his justifications behind charging for WC tips.

Don't see how advocating a strategy that doubled your money over a season is conning people. It will be interesting to see how well his system works over the World Cup. Lots of people charge for tips, especially for Horse Racing. You even have to pay for them on the Racing Post website. I don't see what's different here except being totally transparent about his record over the season. It's not my style of gambling so I'm not signing up for it, but then nobody is forced to. BTW I was joking about @G_Man1985 .

59 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

He's actually deleted that entire thread :lol:

What was the general chat which forced a thread deletion? Surely it can't just be one guy disagreeing with him charging for tips?

He was basically being called a conman and a thief by a handful of posters. I didn't understand the rage unless they had plans for their own tipping and strategy service and he jumped the gun on them.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't see how advocating a strategy that doubled your money over a season is conning people. It will be interesting to see how well his system works over the World Cup. Lots of people charge for tips, especially for Horse Racing. You even have to pay for them on the Racing Post website. I don't see what's different here except being totally transparent about his record over the season. It's not my style of gambling so I'm not signing up for it, but then nobody is forced to. BTW I was joking about @G_Man1985 .

I never had any issues with him charging for tips on lower league Scottish football.  I didn't think his tips were anything outstanding, and would never have paid money for them when I think I am just as capable of doing the research which he and his team done in order to seek out value.

It's the fact that he was charging for World Cup tips, that is why he was getting taken to task and being accused as being a conman.  

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

I never had any issues with him charging for tips on lower league Scottish football.  I didn't think his tips were anything outstanding, and would never have paid money for them when I think I am just as capable of doing the research which he and his team done in order to seek out value.

It's the fact that he was charging for World Cup tips, that is why he was getting taken to task and being accused as being a conman.  

It's the strategy for allocating pot size to different risks I think that is more important than individual tips. As I said it's not the way I like to bet, but hopefully we'll hear how his system does over the World Cup. And some people are happy to pay for someone else to do the research. Again, I don't see where anyone is being conned.

Edited by welshbairn

He's actually deleted that entire thread :lol:
What was the general chat which forced a thread deletion? Surely it can't just be one guy disagreeing with him charging for tips?

Folk called him a conman so he’s taken ball and gone home.

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He was basically being called a conman and a thief by a handful of posters. I didn't understand the rage unless they had plans for their own tipping and strategy service and he jumped the gun on him.

Seems counter-productive to his Scottish football tips company to remove all mentions of it on the largest used Scottish football website, regardless of the stick he was taking.  I would've thought someone who has such confidence in their betting strategy would have a thicker skin than that.