Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Falkirk fans have gone from seething over their player being wished well in his recovery to gushing tears over the challenge itself, with it seemingly becoming worse as the thread continues 

Falkirk fans have gone from seething over their player being wished well in his recovery to gushing tears over the challenge itself, with it seemingly becoming worse as the thread continues 
Think it might be time to move on. Inviting others into that thread doesn't paint either set of fans in a good light tbh.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

My word, there has been some unpleasantness in the Oor Nicola thread in the politics section 

Ach, that's just all round walloper @Steven Craig, who tries to troll the Sons Sorrow occasionally, ever since Steven Craig got emptied from Dumbarton since he was rumbled for impersonating a footballer.

Last seen on Sons Sorrow overnight, trying to get bites by celebrating the fact that we'll probably lose the Championship Playoff (wrong end) and get relegated. Total bites so far : 1.

39 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Huh? Perfectly calm and perfectly serious. And if he gasses himself in it rather than runs himself into a tree with it then his Kia will remain unscathed too, which'll be nice.

Bolt you. This is not the place for heads-goneees to defend their actions

Bolt you. This is not the place for heads-goneees to defend their actions

Apologies. Just to clarify, it's only ok to make jokes about folk getting killed when you're a shite-tier troll that's been thru more aliases than Swampy, AWRA and Magee put together?

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Apologies. Just to clarify, it's only ok to make jokes about folk getting killed when you're a shite-tier troll that's been thru more aliases than Swampy, AWRA and Magee put together?

I made absolutely no joke about someone getting killed because I'm not like you.    Your sick comments wishing me death via "gassing" was truly hurtful.   I've re-written this post a dozen times to ensure I didn't take your bait.     

Whenever someone does this I always ask why?    Is there something more sinister behind the picture of a golden retriever and residing in Chicago?   

Your avatar appears to be mocking bestiality and underage intercourse with children.     Sadly for you 'Carpetmonster' (awful username)  it's a case of ' a just flew into to the windy city and the windy city is mighty pretty but they ain't got what I've got........which in your case is the mind of a beast and the mouth Katie Hopkins would be proud of.    

I made absolutely no joke about someone getting killed because I'm not like you.    Your sick comments wishing me death via "gassing" was truly hurtful.   I've re-written this post a dozen times to ensure I didn't take your bait.     
Whenever someone does this I always ask why?    Is there something more sinister behind the picture of a golden retriever and residing in Chicago?   
Your avatar appears to be mocking bestiality and underage intercourse with children.     Sadly for you 'Carpetmonster' (awful username)  it's a case of ' a just flew into to the windy city and the windy city is mighty pretty but they ain't got what I've got........which in your case is the mind of a beast and the mouth Katie Hopkins would be proud of.    

At least it's my first username.

I too hope that PB2.4 gasses himself in his Kia.

#TB4

Seriously. PB - if you're not making a joke - as you say - about the cyclist who died then you're making one about the driver who'll now have to live with that going forward? And then some pish about where I live and then fucking Calamity Jane and some bullshit about Katie Hopkins? Your shtick's about as funny as cancer at the best of times. What the f**k this is, I have no idea, but seriously, take a fucking look at yourself. Utter shite. f**k off.