Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Why has @Jimmy85 been banned?

He's changed his custom title to banned. If he was banned it would say it below his avatar not above it. Common used trick. Think he's at the wind up again. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

This. 

Says you're a 'Gold Member'  I think this misrepresents.   You are a P & B member, a subject of P & B if you will, but a high-grade silver/ borderline gold participant.    With a very high reputation:post ratio.    But well done either way.  

8 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Says you're a 'Gold Member'  I think this misrepresents.   You are a P & B member, a subject of P & B if you will, but a high-grade silver/ borderline gold participant.    With a very high reputation:post ratio.    But well done either way.  

Always nice to meet a fan. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Always nice to meet a fan. 

Sometimes the shit meets the fan.  

I have you as a borderline gold member in my 2018 rankings book - a book for the record which is available in hardback for only £79.99.    Therefore I'm currently not a fan, just a valued rankings judge.   

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You could have waited a while for us to grieve before rising again. Selfish c**t.

I’m sure roman_bairn would have been  chief mourner 

4 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I’m sure roman_bairn would have been  chief mourner 

The least we would have done was to arrange for his last vision from his death bed to be his family on fire. Outliving them is the closest we get to immortality.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

There’s really no need to be abusive tbh. 

To quote a (in)famous former MP:  "Sir - I salute your courage, your strength, your incuntability".