Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Surely the easiest rebuttal would be then “yes, I’m a snowflake, there’s fucking millions of us and last time it snowed the country ground to a halt”? Basically, together all of us are stronger than you fuds.

Snowflakes stopped the Wehrmacht as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you out of touch with lower league football, it's Falkirk v Dunfermline on Saturday. In the last year the games have produced an incredible amount of red cards and retrospective bans. Still on page one of the match thread and already half of it has been erased from history due to some unpleasantness from our eyeball-flinging friends from across the Forth. Could potentially crash P&B on Saturday night. 

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

For those of you out of touch with lower league football, it's Falkirk v Dunfermline on Saturday. In the last year the games have produced an incredible amount of red cards and retrospective bans. Still on page one of the match thread and already half of it has been erased from history due to some unpleasantness from our eyeball-flinging friends from across the Forth. Could potentially crash P&B on Saturday night. 

St Mirren are likely to win the league on Saturday. I think you'll find Div will be on the phone to the server company putting in place the turbo chargers to avoid such a crash. A reverse, if you will, of what he does when they lose a game.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

St Mirren are likely to win the league on Saturday. I think you'll find Div will be on the phone to the server company putting in place the turbo chargers to avoid such a crash. A reverse, if you will, of what he does when they lose a game.

I wish your team well and hope sport and fair play will be the real winners. I'm dodging it as usual and will be in Speyside. 

What got deleted?

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I wish your team well and hope sport and fair play will be the real winners. I'm dodging it as usual and will be in Speyside. 

You go and f**k yourself. ( x )

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
32 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

What got deleted?

Homophobic insult from Bendtner Bairn

If Falkirk and Dunfermline merged they could actually end up with a club good enough to survive more than a couple of seasons in the top flight.

It would be one less utterly pointless club as well. Good shout imo, Dindy.

They can't officially win the league on Saturday.

Just now, Aidan said:

If they win and Livingston win, would Livingston not still be 12 behind with 12 points to play for?

Yes. That doesn't mean they can't officially win the league on Saturday though.

Actually ignore that I've made I a c**t of it

Yes. That doesn't mean they can't officially win the league on Saturday though.

Aye as soon as I posted it I realised I'd confused myself[emoji23]