Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I think I said some of those things on Saturday while we were held on our bus until the Celtic end emptied.
Heads gone by the police and everyone involved.

Leeds player Jordan Stevenson seems to have had a bit of a heads gone. He's quit football, dumped his bird, admitted cheating on her loads and then called her a dickhead. All on Instagram.

IMG_20180521_103218.thumb.jpg.3d74e5b721456b06c2833e9820461d31.jpg

Leeds player Jordan Stevenson seems to have had a bit of a heads gone. He's quit football, dumped his bird, admitted cheating on her loads and then called her a dickhead. All on Instagram.
IMG_20180521_103218.thumb.jpg.3d74e5b721456b06c2833e9820461d31.jpg

No chance that’s real! An 18 year old with a bird called Sandra? Not buying it.

22 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

There’s yer John Gemmell kicking off.

4C3E1FD4-99BB-4231-8350-F0B6B826B913.png

68181D8B-D25E-4653-A340-45C3ED999DB1.png

BD57F08C-AD51-44E1-881A-FF7AF29F1E7A.png

Referring to the "paedo affiliation" is a bit rich when that's not an "8" in his twitter handle but a "B".... 

Not sure whether to post in here or the Twitter thread but, after being banned last week, Jimmy85 is quoting/trolling the hell out of Div on both his P&B twitter account and B&W army one surrounding the departure of Jack Ross to Sunderland, rather odd and uncomfortable reading. 

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Not sure whether to post in here or the Twitter thread but, after being banned last week, Jimmy85 is quoting/trolling the hell out of Div on both his P&B twitter account and B&W army one surrounding the departure of Jack Ross to Sunderland, rather odd and uncomfortable reading. 

Still, slightly better than greeting down the phone to him I would say, tbh.

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

It's spilling onto the St Mirren thread a wee bit too. 

51 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Bit tame for head's gone I would say, except maybe from some of the Sunderland fans. Which one's Jimmy85?

Edited by welshbairn

Link?

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Strange, angry little man right enough. Proper no-righter.

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Link?

I'm assuming it's this tweet and the replies but I've no idea who Jimmy85 might be, or where the trolling  might be.

https://twitter.com/bawarmy/status/999330156832489473

Edited by welshbairn