Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

That moron bennett has taken to randomly red dotting all my posts in this thread. What a tragically pathetic individual he is, genuinely worrying behaviour from a grown man.

Gw3Ug.jpg

Last time that happened we had Grimbo and 8mile. Think what you’re advocating for.

Fair point. It would be like and episode of Trapdoor where Berk forgets to shut the trapdoor.

I have no knowledge of Trapdoor. But I'm in.

PS Jimmy. Sad times we never got to meet for that pint. My tears are like a waterfall, they will never stop.

Anyway, cunto 8mile IS NOT a junior fan, he is a c**t.

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

That moron bennett has taken to randomly red dotting all my posts in this thread. What a tragically pathetic individual he is, genuinely worrying behaviour from a grown man.

benny seems to dish out his red dots in cycles. I got hit with a spree a few weeks ago. I'd take it as a compliment.

41 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

benny seems to dish out his red dots in cycles. I got hit with a spree a few weeks ago. I'd take it as a compliment.

Dish out a few random dots, if someone gets all uppity about it...

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

He’s on the Queen of the South thread now, strange creature is Bennett. 

22 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The sun is getting to the Fifers. Everyone is angry but why? WDTHR (we're in the Championship these days in case you wondered what happened to us after going bust) thread. 

It's the close season effect.  We're having some lively exchanges on Sons Sorrow (also in the Championship forum but not for much longer :bairn:bairn ) about all things tambourine, Aitken's Army, whether slagging/posting pictures of random fellow supporters is disrespectful, and the good old "are part time fans worse fans than fans who go every week".

The sun is getting to the Fifers. Everyone is angry but why? WDTHR (we're in the Championship these days in case you wondered what happened to us after going bust) thread. 
I knew it was bubbling away but had a look in there.... Holy f**k.

Quite a lot of talk about wanking over pictures of men, and people sucking off their own dad.

Its really all quite ugly. Shame.

Quite a lot of talk about wanking over pictures of men, and people sucking off their own dad.

Homosexuality and incest is "ugly?"

Reported.

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It’s not even a full moon. Who knew the subject of two year contracts could produce such fury? 

6 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

It's the close season effect.  

Which also explains why all Morton threads erupted like the Hawaii volcano fully six weeks ago under Dim Duffy's tenure. 

First time in ages that I’ve just skipped through pages at a time, can’t be arsed reading all that nonsense.