Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Falkirk fans sounding remarkably like the Celtic fans did after the Tonev incident.

Different offences of course, but the 'how can they PROVE what was said?!' lines getting trotted out.

It can get quite windy in a three-sided stadium tbf

51 minutes ago, AL0011 said:

Seriously mate ? , so am guessing your the kind of person lets go round in circles till i get the answer i want.  Your the exact type of person thats caused the world we live in i dont like the answer so am stamping my feet till i get what i want.  The same type of person that sacked his job as a teacher cause he didnt get finished till half 6 in the evening.  Mate just stop going to football in fact f**k it am going to ask DAFC if they can install safe spaces for offensive singing by your support next time at East End.  So everyones allowed to have an opinion as long as it agrees with yours.  I didnt see many of your support mentioning the racial abuse directed at Hippolyte and Austin.  Its only offensive if you choose it to be offensive, you do realise that its possible to be annoyed about something acknowledge it and move on with your life ffs get a grip.

I hope your going to apologise to  all those people you have slagged off took the piss out off or offended then or you took the piss out of, by the way that includes Irish Jokes, Jokes about sexuuality people being ugly, thick etc 

6 minutes ago, smpar said:

A hypersensitive, irrational person who can't stand to have their world views challenged, or be offended in any perceived or even slightest of ways; they willhave any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc. They often live in an echo chamber of their own beliefs and surround themselves exclusively with people and opinions that agree with their own. This term is most often use to describe people left-leaning people, but can be applied both left and right wing people.

snowflake A hypersensitive, irrational person who can't stand to have their world views challenged, or be offended in any perceived or even slightest of ways; they willhave any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc. They often live in an echo chamber of their own beliefs and surround themselves exclusively with people and opinions that agree with their own. This term is most often use to describe people left-leaning people, but can be applied both left and right wing people.

^^^There, P&B, is someone who's head has exploded!

snowflake A hypersensitive, irrational person who can't stand to have their world views challenged, or be offended in any perceived or even slightest of ways; they willhave any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc. They often live in an echo chamber of their own beliefs and surround themselves exclusively with people and opinions that agree with their own. This term is most often use to describe people left-leaning people, but can be applied both left and right wing people.

Would ‘a snowflake’ perhaps chase someone round a forum greeting when they don’t agree with what they’re saying?