Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 hours ago, Menzel said:

LincolnHearts with some cranial detachment over a poster's alleged coupon in the Hearts- Celtic thread is good value.

I don't know why he's getting so upset about someone betting against there own team as if this somehow affects the outcome or displays a lack of loyalty.

I daresay if you bet against your team then go to the game and cheer on the opposition then that would be a different matter.

I felt quite guilty a while back when Scotland played Poland in a must win qualifier, and I backed Lewandoski FGS and 2-2, at 60/1. 

Everyone else in the pub devastated when the injury time equaliser went in, and I was straight to the bookies :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I don't know why he's getting so upset about someone betting against there own team as if this somehow affects the outcome or displays a lack of loyalty.

I daresay if you bet against your team then go to the game and cheer on the opposition then that would be a different matter.

We've been humped 5-0 by Hamilton, 3-0 by Stirling Albion and next up was Livi at home. I fancied we're get a 4-0 defeat. 2-0 down at half time and I struggled to contain my delight as we shipped another two in the second half. Good old Stephen Kenny.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

We've been humped 5-0 by Hamilton, 3-0 by Stirling Albion and next up was Livi at home. I fancied we're get a 4-0 defeat. 2-0 down at half time and I struggled to contain my delight as we shipped another two in the second half. Good old Stephen Kenny.

Similarly*, at the Challenge Cup Final v Inverness, I had a fiver on us winning 3-2. After coming back from 2 down to make it 3-2, I was probably the only Dee in McDiarmid Park silently praying for no more goals.

*Not similarly.

That was my first season as a season ticket holder. Remarkable I went back another 3 seasons.

On 4/3/2017 at 09:30, Dee Man said:

The biggest bet I ever won a few years ago was a 12 team accumulator with Cowden to lose to Falkirk.  We lost every time we played away to Falkirk. I chucked a fiver on a pile of teams and won just over £1000.00.

Was called a judas and that it was dirty money :lol: 

13 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

5f5d45ed92da35f6b023b398241bb588.jpg

11 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

I'll just read the SNP threads for tips on how to deflect. They are masters at it

7 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

There's only one person rattled son and it ain't me

4 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Absolutely pathetic Lee Wallace levels from Green Teeth there.

Yup Radger is not bothered at making a James Hunt of himself at all.