North division

ICEMAN

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, sniffer said:

Big game tomorrow at thornton against kinnoull, especially with Kirriemuir being in the cup

FT Thornton 2 Kinnoull 2

Puts Kirrie in a strong position now for next week

Their ground has been sold to a car dealership I think and they along with the boxing club are moving over the road to a custom built facility I believe

Cheers Griffin, found an article online and it does suggest a new ground across the road.

what a coincidence this saturday for both north and south divisions, 1st and 2nd both playing each other, two massive games this week, i know Thornton have requested assistants and has been confirmed a full compliments of officials will be there hope it helps the game, and hope there's a big crowd.

Hibs 0 0 kirrie 

no real chances for both teams. No 1 really wanted to lose a goal. Hibs went down to 10 late in second half and keeper made a 2 great saves to keep it goalless.its all in kirries hands now but few more tough games for both teams to come

come on hibby 9 if there was a world title for keeping the ball in the air the longest or who can kick the ball the furthest kirriemuir would be champs.

your correct with not any great chances but there was only one team wanting to win yesterday or pressing for a goal, with thorntoin having most of possession and the play, not one of there fullbacks or any defenders came over the half way line, game plan kirrie get the draw, go home with a point job done, no FOOTBALL played what so ever, good luck kirrie use will be promoted on Wednesday.

Archived