New BBC Documentary Series - Scottish Fitba is Pish

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

My mistake was giving it 3 minutes.  That you and your diddy pals use it as a vehicle for trotting out the usual tropes tells me all I need to know.

Remarkable.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My mistake was giving it 3 minutes.  That you and your diddy pals use it as a vehicle for trotting out the usual tropes tells me all I need to know.

Not sure how you can dismiss a club that have won three Scottish Cups as "diddies" when your club's greatest achievement is fucking up a cup final against a club that always fucks up cup finals, but each to their own.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

trotting out the usual tropes

Just now, Bully Di Villa said:

Not sure how you can dismiss a club that have won three Scottish Cups as "diddies" when your club's greatest achievement is fucking up a cup final against a club that always fucks up cup finals, but each to their own.

As I said, The Beeb clearly kens its audience.

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

Was kinda expecting that from you Rugster :thumsup2

Not fancy a wee merger with Steny and the Stirling clubs and a re-name to Stirling United?

Can you tell me who the other 'Stirling club' is? 

Just now, Liviguy said:

Stirling university?

Not a league club though, you'd be as well including Milton Amateurs if that's the guidelines. 

I suspect the Celtic fan was referring to 'East Stirling'. Rangers fan at my work when I first started was genuinely shocked to hear that the Shire weren't actually from Stirling. And it's not the first time I've had that reaction. 

2 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

I suspect the Celtic fan was referring to 'East Stirling'. Rangers fan at my work when I first started was genuinely shocked to hear that the Shire weren't actually from Stirling. And it's not the first time I've had that reaction. 

Ah that's what it is people think there name is east Stirling but it's Stirlingshire so they get confused.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Well if you actually watched it you could have no disagreement with my original post. Its not my fault your 50p in the telly ran out! 

Im sorry to have to inform you that I am not a social inadequate, Im a kinda big deal. 

Rangers were a club filled with a biggoted support, lucky for us, that club died.

Unfortunately, despite the no-doubt higher than average incidence of heart disease, diabetes and the like, most of that support is still around, and just as bigoted.

The _KinCarCrash just doing his usual schtick of "I didn't deign to watch this populist trash, so here's what the real truth is".

3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

f**k knows. Some effort it was:lol:

Didn't recognise any of the Airdrie or Dundee Utd players either.

Off the top of my head i could name from that squad Martin Prest, Antonio Calderon, Jesus Sanjuan along with already mentioned Broto and Fernandez.  

It wasn't too bad.  Absolutely loved Vlad in the centre circle at the end. 

Pretending that Ayr didn't knock Murray back and it was actually Souness who changed his course being peddled for no real reason. :lol:

Thomson seems bitter as f**k the Dundee merger never happened.  

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Again, you're doing the brain-dead diddy thing.  The signing of Johnston was greeted with alacrity.  I was living in Hackney at the time but went to Ibrox a lot and never heard a bad word about his signing.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2507&dat=19890711&id=Qw01AAAAIBAJ&sjid=oKULAAAAIBAJ&pg=5286,2680408&hl=en

Untitled.png

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Again, you're doing the brain-dead diddy thing.  The signing of Johnston was greeted with alacrity.  I was living in Hackney at the time but went to Ibrox a lot and never heard a bad word about his signing.

:lol:

"I lived hundreds of miles away but I know for a fact that Rangers fans weren't bothered about signing Mo Johnston".

What a lot of utter shite. There were protests outside Ibrox with fans throwing their scarves and season tickets away. Unless of course the Scottish news at the time was using CGI to fake those images. 

Missed the first 10 minutes so only caught the tail end of the Dundee clubs bit, will watch it all later.

I'm with the Falkirk fan here - the foreign diddies being crap was fun. Van Vosen missing that empty net :lol:

If they go into the administration of the dead club, I hope they mention the all of the other clubs whose fans DID save their club from dying.

Archived