Challenge Cup Venues

terracingtam

Aberdeen 20's are drawn at home to Forfar but I can't find any info on where the game will be played. I assume that it will be at Pittodrie, but why is it not publicised yet. Travel arrangements to make soon. Motherwell, Partick and Rangers also have no info yet.

13 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Aberdeen 20's are drawn at home to Forfar but I can't find any info on where the game will be played. I assume that it will be at Pittodrie, but why is it not publicised yet. Travel arrangements to make soon. Motherwell, Partick and Rangers also have no info yet.

They haven't qualified for the 2nd round yet!

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Aberdeen colts v Forfar will be played at Formartines ground in Pitmedden

Absolutely disgraceful, shows no respect for the Cup, the Aberdeen Colts or Forfar Athletic. If you choose to enter a competition, your home ground should be the venue. 

25 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Absolutely disgraceful, shows no respect for the Cup, the Aberdeen Colts or Forfar Athletic. If you choose to enter a competition, your home ground should be the venue. 

It in the rules that you can nominate another ground but I agree with you.

1 hour ago, terracingtam said:

Show your rightful contempt by not attending the bloody thing.

Nobody chose to do anything did they? Were we not just told to play?

Not overly bothered it is being played at Pitmedden. Probably easier for me to get to at that time of night through traffic. And I won't be in that rickety, horrid Main Stand at Pittodrie, which is a boost.

Would have been a better mark of respect to play it at Pittodrie as a senior competition, but outside Youth Cup games, you could count on the fingers of one hand the amount of development team games at Pittodrie in the last decade.

21 hours ago, terracingtam said:

What is their U20's home ground? They never play at Pittodrie.

3 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

That's a fair point no one has ever mentioned if Premiership sides had the chance to opt out of playing.

I'm sure if Rangers didn't fancy it they wouldn't need to. Celtic would be unable to play because somebody died.

Archived