Save Mozzamozza Campaign

20 hours ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

I'm happy Mozza's gone tbh, it feels like a positive step for the GN forum. It'd be better if we can remove Wilson and Archer as well.

You could always remove yourself. There must be other forums that would benefit from your wisdom. I take it you wouldn't drink in a bowling club and complain that it's full of old boys.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You could always remove yourself. There must be other forums that would benefit from your wisdom. I take it you wouldn't drink in a bowling club and complain that it's full of old boys.

That's your worst ever comeback Sarge, up your game man or I'm voting with Billy.

G-Bo(re)

ETA unless you've got something on Billy's bowling bidness? 

Just now, Grim O'Grady said:

That's your worst ever comeback Sarge, up your game man or I'm voting with Billy.

G-Bo(re)

ETA unless you've got something on Billy's bowling bidness? 

Totally agree.  The Sarge can be very funny but he's not even trying these days, trying to breeze by on past success IMO.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Wtf are you slavering about bowling clubs for? 

It wasn't quite simple it was a terrible analogy.

It's only really you and a couple of other posters on here that I think are completely shite,  it's a bit delusional to think you're of enough importance for me to want to stop viewing P&B. 

Just now, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

It wasn't quite simple it was a terrible analogy.

It's only really you and a couple of other posters on here that I think are completely shite,  it's a bit delusional to think you're of enough importance for me to want to stop viewing P&B. 

Snap.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

It's a fine tribute to Mozza to be on P&B arguing over the strength of an an analogy, rather than getting on with some work. 

There's no doubt the analogy was weak, the argument is more about who should or shouldn't post. What's his name has an opinion and I don't really.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

It's a fine tribute to Mozza to be on P&B arguing over the strength of an an analogy, rather than getting on with some work. 

I wonder if Mozza's Boss has noticed an increase in his productivity of late? if so, he might have some explaining to do.....

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What's his name

FFS just when it's seems like you can't be anymore corny you still manage to find a way.  :lol:

There is no argument here btw because you don't have a reasonable point to bring an argument to. 

Just now, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

FFS just when it's seems like you can't be anymore corny you still manage to find a way.  :lol:

There is no argument here btw because you don't have a reasonable point to bring an argument to. 

Ok, I'll stop. Sorry.

Archived