Hamilton OF Skelpers VS Killie (Matchday 2)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardly a 6 pointer at this stage of the season but could be a very important game in the grand scheme of things. We're on a good wee run at the moment and Killie are not. A win would be a great statement for us to make that we're not just in the Premiership to make up the numbers this season. 

Fancy us for win, 2-0 Accies (Crawford, Sarris)

I have no idea how this one will go - if I was Clark I'd start with the team that left the field after 90 mins against Well. It's a shame we only started to really play in the final 25-30 minutes of the game otherwise we might just have got something out of the game.

Also I feel sorry for the Accies fans who have to deal with the Tory ruining all their threads. At least we have normal idiots to ruin ours without having Tory ones. 

20 hours ago, Accies1 said:

Hardly a 6 pointer at this stage of the season but could be a very important game in the grand scheme of things. We're on a good wee run at the moment and Killie are not. A win would be a great statement for us to make that we're not just in the Premiership to make up the numbers this season. 

Fancy us for win, 2-0 Accies (Crawford, Sarris)

2016-08-10 11_26_45-Hamilton Academical 1-2 Greenock Morton - BBC Sport.png

19 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Same team aye?

Same club.

Archived