Hamilton OF Skelpers VS Killie (Matchday 2)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, killienick said:

Pete didn't say Killie were playing well. He just questioned the statement that Hamilton were "on a good wee run" immediately after a defeat to lower league opposition at home.

Correct.

3 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

Tbf... The poster said that before we were humped by GMFC sadly :(

Correct.

15 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

even though it was posted before that? :rolleyes:

Indeed. That's why the internet is tremendous. If you post something like "we're on a good run" you have to know that the football sky fairies are watching and inevitably you'll get beat.

Pete is merely providing a public service by pointing out that your good run is over.

Cheers Pete.

5 minutes ago, killienick said:

Indeed. That's why the internet is tremendous. If you post something like "we're on a good run" you have to know that the football sky fairies are watching and inevitably you'll get beat.

Pete is merely providing a public service by pointing out that your good run is over.

Cheers Pete.

You wouldn't think you'd need to explain that post, but this Tunbridge lad seems to be having a difficult time with it. Very charitable of you to clue him in.

You keep saying folk are having nightmares or minters. I don't think you know what that means. Basically, all that's happened is that you misunderstood a simple throwaway joke, had it explained to you and are now trying to distract from the very minor embarassment by saying anyone who explained it to you is having a "nightmare/minter".

I think we're in danger of creating a new meh derby here.

Anyway, back to the football;

• Imrie to fall over a lot and shout at the ref continually,
  • Crawford to blow hot and cold all game and generally frustrate everyone watching,
  • Boyd to miss 5 chances and score 1,
  • Addison to get penalised all game simply for being huge,
  • Killie to win.

If I'm wrong about any of these then you are welcome to quote me and lol.

Archived