FA Cup 2016/17

Eednud

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jmothecat said:

Is this something they regularly do? I know they've got a reputation for being arseholes but I always assumed that it was just because they had a hooligan group with a reputation.

Yup, away teams are normally only allocated the top tier. If they are give the bottom tier, they only get the middle sections, and the blocks of seats at each end of the stand are never sold, even though it isn't even physically connected to the home ends.

I've got a couple of friends who are Millwall fans, and they say normal games with their 8-11,000 crowds are fine, but there is always trouble at big matches.

25 minutes ago, (._.) said:

There's absolutely nothing worrying about Millwall. If it were the other way round, a few of you would be lapping it up. Millwall have a terrible reputation off the back of things nearly 20-30 years ago. 

Going to war torn Anfield is much more unpleasant.

I was at the West Ham v Millwall League Cup game 7 years ago, which was genuinely scary (although it was both sets of fans behaving like absolute morons).

There has been trouble at all their recent visits to Wembley as well.

I don't recall Hibs fans lining up en masse at the barrier in front of the opposition stand under zero provocation. And as you said it's "exactly" the same thing, I think you're missing something here...

But I'm on mobile and can tell be arsed flinging in a tired gif, so you win

Archived