East super league

locheedfcno1

Great result for Lochee yesterday; but not so gid for Bo'ness. Got to score goals to have a chance of winning the league! Bit early in the season for predictions to win the league, but having beaten last year's Super League winners away from home, if the Burgh don't win the league, I'd go for Kelty.

I'm expecting Bonnyrigg and kelty to be fighting it out at the top with boness in 3rd. Carnoustie, fauldhouse, Camelon, mussie, hob at the bottom end trying to avoid going down. I'm sure like most seasons though there will be a few surprises along the way

Kelty or Bonnyrigg for the league for me, Bo'ness may have signed a lot of forward players but they dont seem to have improved their defence and that will be their downfall.

Fauldhouse, Carnoustie and Linlithgow to down.

59 minutes ago, drs said:

Kelty or Bonnyrigg for the league for me, Bo'ness may have signed a lot of forward players but they dont seem to have improved their defence and that will be their downfall.

Fauldhouse, Carnoustie and Linlithgow to down.

Defence ? is our strong point 

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

That based on a fluke 1-0 defeat on the first day of the season?

Nope, said before the season started that the Bo'ness defence will be their weakpoint this season. Still a long way to go but I dont think Bo'ness will be in the hunt when the medals are handed out.

Feel free to come back and laugh at me in June.

1 hour ago, drs said:

Nope, said before the season started that the Bo'ness defence will be their weakpoint this season. Still a long way to go but I dont think Bo'ness will be in the hunt when the medals are handed out.

Feel free to come back and laugh at me in June.

Worry about camelon ace watched them twice and they're very very poor 

...but not on here begging for a keeper to help out their shakey defence.

#bonesscrisis bud, could be a long season for you.

7 minutes ago, drs said:

...but not on here begging for a keeper to help out their shakey defence.

#bonesscrisis bud, could be a long season for you.

Can you not give us herd he would fill the goals 

20 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Uh huh...

Pish fishing attempt. Just dribbling nonsense. Must try harder.

0/10.

Seems to me he's doing ok.  You're coming across quite hooky ...

I only seen the second half on Saturday and the 2 teams were quite even, Bonnyrigg having most of the ball, Kelty breaking at lightning speed. Tough to lose your opening game but we lost to St Andrews last season so no panic yet. Imagine Kelty to be there or thereabouts with us and Boness.

10 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Aw hiya pal!

Wrong though I'm afraid. Just pointing out to this nice 'drs' chap that whether fishing or not, he's talking a loada shud.

In what way? Bo'ness are looking for a keeper on here, have you not seen that thread?

In MY opinion, not gospel just what I think, Bo'ness aren't strong enough to challenge for the league. Not sure whats so wrong with that, you and Sheep do seem awfully touchy - a definite case of being able to throw it out about other teams but when your own mob are criticised its full on petted lip and out comes attack mode.

Keeper is part of the defence.

Do try and post coherent thoughts old boy.

Youi're clearly rattled, definitely one of those who dishes it out but who crumbles when their own team is criticised in any way, I guess that's the Bo'ness way.

Ah the last refuge of the defeated.

You couldn't counter so you've gone off with the gif between your legs.

21 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

.Your dribbling pish didn't merit words so a quick gif said all that your slavering merited.

Ah, resorting to insults as you have nothing to actually say. The last refuge of the vanquished after their picture efforts haven't had the desired effect.

Cheerio now, indeed.

17 minutes ago, Manonthespot said:

From what I witnessed on Saturday camelon will struggle

Thank god theirs 29 other games in the season.  going by that logic Bonnyrigg and linlithgow would be scrapping for relegation because they are down their.  We will be in the bottom half thats where we are.  No-one says we are going to win the league. Always ends up tit for tit on here.  Heres how the league will go i think

1. Bo'ness United

2. Kelty Hearts

3. Bonnyrigg Rose

4. Linlithgow Rose

5. Musselburgh Athletic

6. Newtongrange Star

7. Penicuik

8. Lochee United

9. Broxburn Athletic

10. Hill O'Beath

11. Camelon Juniors

12. Broughty Athletic