ww v selkirk

Rab B Nesbit

I've heard it on the grape vine that hissy told Bryan Young after the game yesterday that he is playing up front on Wednesday. 

Its gets worse though. 

Stevie Manson has been asked to do the kit and Wallace is playing in goal. The managers already phoned and asked the ref if they can play the game in quarters so that he can have a fag break. 

On top of that chronic win at Hawick yesterday it's been nearly 3 months since WW won a trophy what is going on? 

I've heard it on the grape vine that hissy told Bryan Young after the game yesterday that he is playing up front on Wednesday. 

Its gets worse though. 

Stevie Manson has been asked to do the kit and Wallace is playing in goal. The managers already phoned and asked the ref if they can play the game in quarters so that he can have a fag break. 

On top of that chronic win at Hawick yesterday it's been nearly 3 months since WW won a trophy what is going on? 

Lol [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Another terrible decision how are you and newky not involved 2 most loyal ww men on this forum and canny get a game ahead of wallace [emoji6] [emoji6]

6 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Its gets worse though. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of  THIS THREAD a year ago. Now what happened to The Binman?

22 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Good to see Doddsy getting 90 mins.

Agreed and read hislop trying to get some midweek bounce games to get more game time for him and others as well

After being taken to watch the Jambos last night and watching their collapse and dreadful defending  think my season ticket purchase could be un wise lol

37 minutes ago, comeon said:

Agreed and read hislop trying to get some midweek bounce games to get more game time for him and others as well

After being taken to watch the Jambos last night and watching their collapse and dreadful defending  think my season ticket purchase could be un wise lol

Come on now we all know where you really were last night stop covering your tracks ... :lol:

Archived