The Top of the League Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think from the results today it's fairly obvious that it's a 3 horse race this year, would be surprised to see any of the other teams split Alloa, Airdrie and ourselves, interesting game in store next week for us.

1 hour ago, andylivi1 said:

Think from the results today it's fairly obvious that it's a 3 horse race this year, would be surprised to see any of the other teams split Alloa, Airdrie and ourselves, interesting game in store next week for us.

Ahem !!    Once we start taking our chances then I'm sure we will put your gas at a peep.  

Miles ahead of a really poor Stenny side today. The scoreline flattered them. 

15 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

I think its fairly obvious you know nothing. Back to school soon though!!!

20 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

What a silly post,on this basis Thistle,Motherwell and Dundee will vy for the Premiership,ONE GAME my friend,silly boy.

I don't really see what I've said wrong, Alloa, Livi and Airdrie are most people's favourites to finish 1,2,3 aren't they ? 

So with all 3 winning so comfortably I don't see why it's such an issue, ofcourse it's just the first game and anything can happen, it's not like I said any of the other teams couldn't split the 3 teams mentioned. 

16 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

If Livi play like they did yesterday they'll have the league wrapped up by January. Iain Russell is the only thing worth fearing in this league.

I'm confused, a week ago you said we'd probably be down in 7th place and 20 odd points behind Alloa, and that Hopkin had signed a lot of utter dross. 

Funny how opinions can change. 

7 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I think the meadowbank fans have a reputation for threads like this. 

The same type of thread there is every season for every league?

It's amusing how much these diddies are getting wound up by it, though. 

19 hours ago, LiviLion said:

The same type of thread there is every season for every league?

It's amusing how much these diddies are getting wound up by it, though. 

Same type of thread , content amusingly along similar lines to the previous billy big time incumbents. 

Administration brings the best out of some folk it seems ! 

No one has at Alloa has awarded them self the title bud we will have to earn that.  We have a good Manager and fair set of players being a part time Club it's always going to be hard for us but am sure we will be in the mix come May next year 

But I can tell you no one at Alloa fc are saying we will be Champions only time will tell am sure 

14 minutes ago, Liviguy said:

Well from what I've read alloa have awarded themselves the title. 

Was it written in your own shite?  ;)

Archived