General Chatter

Sooky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got back from London yesterday, put the gymnastics on, and that was the first thing I saw. Pretty sickening and such a shame for someone who's trained to peak here.

Looking forward to the weightlifting starting tonight. Off tomorrow too so I'll see if I can manage the Peaty final at 3am or whenever.

Richard Kruse gets to his first semi-final in his 4th Olympics in the men's fencing. Fairly decent chance of a medal. His semi-final is on at half 8. This is what I love about the Olympics, I was enthralled by his quarter final, even though I'd never watch fencing otherwise.

Richard Kruse gets to his first semi-final in his 4th Olympics in the men's fencing. Fairly decent chance of a medal. His semi-final is on at half 8. This is what I love about the Olympics, I was enthralled by his quarter final, even though I'd never watch fencing otherwise.

Coming onto the piste now. C'mon Kruse.

Coming onto the piste now. C'mon Kruse.

I see he's playing the world number one, but notice he only got through 15-14 in the quarters. No idea about the quality of his opponent tbh.

If you can handle if, just before 3am Adam Peaty goes for 100m breaststroke gold. Fastest qualifier and current WR holder. Also, the race after that is the 400m women's freestyle, and I notice we have someone who qualified second fastest in that.

12 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I enjoyed the hockey yesterday. Great Britain playing New Zealand just now. GB 1-0 up after 2 minutes

The lead commentator is fucking atrocious. Fortunately Simon Mason knows his stuff and his constantly correcting him.

Archived