Arbroath v East Fife

King Kebab

And here was me thinking we might never get a chance to hurl abuse at Boaby Linn ever again and look what the draw throws up!!!

Another chance for him to find his way out of Gary Naysmith's back pocket!!!

And another chance for the Smokie faithful to cast admiring glances over Kyle Wilkie and silently admitting he is a far superior player!!!

It's almost a derby so both sides should be up for it, the only downside for us (and it's a big one) is that Jason Kerr was being forced to play for the Saint's u20's, I can't see the sense in this as when they got papped out by Turriff Utd that was him cuptied!!!

That's the excuse if it goes titsup anyway!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

And here was me thinking we might never get a chance admire Boaby Linn ever again and look what the draw throws up!!!

Another chance for him to run Gary Naysmith ragged.

And another chance for the Smokie faithful to laugh at the Fifes finest Kyle Wilkie and silently admit he is a far superior player to the rest of their pish on show in black and yellow.

It's almost a derby so both sides should be up for it, the only downside for us (and it's a big one) is that Jason Kerr was being forced to play for the Saint's u20's, I can't see the sense in this as when they got papped out by Turriff Utd that was him cuptied!!!

That's the excuse if it goes titsup anyway!!!

FTFY

5 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

You're that bothered by Bobby Linn that you're actively looking forward to abusing him :lol: minter

Aye he does protest too much eh... envy is a sin. I support my team not single out a opposition player to abuse in advance... minter does not quite cover it but it will do! 

2 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

You're that bothered by Bobby Linn that you're actively looking forward to abusing him :lol: minter

Go you, found a new buzzword wee man, you'll be playing with the big boys in no time if you keep this up!!!

Actively is probably the wrong word, he's an ex-player so you know he's going to get stick, he's also a horrible little c**t so that almost guarantees it!!!

2 hours ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

FTFY

Never happened yet, so seriously doubt it will next week!!!

2 hours ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

Aye he does protest too much eh... envy is a sin. I support my team not single out a opposition player to abuse in advance... minter does not quite cover it but it will do! 

Protest about what???

And hardly envious, Wilkie was part of the reason we won the League, The Boaby played a part in you not getting relegated to the Highland League, but then again he was one of the players who got you in that situation in the first place, so take from that what you will!!!

Anyway best of luck next week!!!;)

Protest about what???

And hardly envious, Wilkie was part of the reason we won the League, The Boaby played a part in you not getting relegated to the Highland League, but then again he was one of the players who got you in that situation in the first place, so take from that what you will!!!

Anyway best of luck next week!!!;)

Actively is the right word considering you opened the thread talking about how delighted you were at getting to abuse him :lol: the ex-players point is ridiculous too, most ex-players get a decent reception at Gayf bar a few. Also, during his time at Gayf, Bobby has done nothing to suggest he is a "wee c**t". He's always got time for the fans and seems a thoroughly decent guy.

Ok, first of all if using the quote function, quote the correct part of the post and once you master that basic part go back to the op and quote the part where I was talking about how "delighted" I was at getting to abuse him!!!

Your next part is almost laughable, actually no, it was laughable, you know the part where you build Gayfield up as a bastion of supporting integrity and then knock it down again in the same sentence, minter indeed could be the word!!! [emoji38]

52 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Ok, first of all if using the quote function, quote the correct part of the post and once you master that basic part go back to the op and quote the part where I was talking about how "delighted" I was at getting to abuse him!!!

Your next part is almost laughable, actually no, it was laughable, you know the part where you build Gayfield up as a bastion of supporting integrity and then knock it down again in the same sentence, minter indeed could be the word!!! emoji38.png

I hope you have recovered from your meltdown there... a good tip for you, don't post when drunk or having a meltdown and certainly not when suffering from both. :lol:

So am I! Just to remind him how overated he is and why he's playing in bottom league. Hopefully we put out a shit team and save great players like Wilkie for better opposition!

Your next part is almost laughable, actually no, it was laughable, you know the part where you build Gayfield up as a bastion of supporting integrity and then knock it down again in the same sentence, minter indeed could be the word!!! [emoji38]

The quote function has been dodgy on my phone since the update, terribly sorry!your OP quite clearly comes across as you looking forward to abusing someone, which is strange behaviour. And I hardly built up Gayfield as a bastion of integrity, all I said was most ex players will get a decent receptions (see Simon Murray just a few weeks ago, Shagger in our last game vs you lot) unless they did something to piss off our fans. I'm sure the same is true at most clubs?whereas you broadly stated that he's going to be abused because he's an ex-player.

9 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

King Kebab used to be a really good East Fife poster, it's a real shame to see that winning the League has somehow turned him into a seething mess. :(

Agreed, and he brought his pals with him now.  Someone close this thread of Fife hate and seethe towards one of the best lower league players, and all round nice guy Bobby Linn.  Please?! 

I'm not sure you understand how 'seethe' works. East Fife won the league, Arbroath and Bobby Linn finished 8th or 9th or something. There's not a single East Fife fan that would swap Bobby Linn for Kyle Wilkie. Arbroath are to be mocked, pitied or patronised, not seethed over.

3 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I'm not sure you understand how 'seethe' works. East Fife won the league, Arbroath and Bobby Linn finished 8th or 9th or something. There's not a single East Fife fan that would swap Bobby Linn for Kyle Wilkie. Arbroath are to be mocked, pitied or patronised, not seethed over.

East Fife were the best of a bad bunch last season... well done for winning the league. I am very sure most if not all Arbroath fans would not swap Linn for Wilkie... so we are all happy then eh?  Well no because of you moaning lot from Fife, who are still obviously slighted by Linn leaving... get over it, he is ours now.

As for you last sentence... pathetic. 

Archived