Your Football Ground

7 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Soz m9 but you've proven to be a dribbling moron from day one so can't really seriously consider any of the points you've terribly made. 

So you comment on a popular thread I've started not once but twice.

You see smart cuntz like you attempt to get wide but would be better slipping into your Pepa Pig w**k stained jammies and going back to sleep.

Own goal. Jibber-Jabber

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you comment on a popular thread I've started not once but twice.

You see smart cuntz like you attempt to get wide but would be better slipping into your Pepa Pig w**k stained jammies and going back to sleep.

Own goal. Jibber-Jabber

Dat comeback.

Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif

Im with Shooboax

Who cares

Okay. Let's just start another three BRALT, ten "heads gone" threads at once and another five "beast chat" threads.

What can I say. I'm a sucker for a tidy forum.

Okay. Let's just start another three BRALT, ten "heads gone" threads at once and another five "beast chat" threads.

What can I say. I'm a sucker for a tidy forum.

No what you are is a bawbag neeb. Coming the c@nt for no reason. Pis$ off to another thread you attention seeking fud.

Did we win?
Can't mind the game.

It was midweek I remember but can't remember the score haha it's cowden so we probably did win lol

Was either 4-0 or 5-0, Cowdenbeath hadn't played or trained in a few weeks and it genuinely could've been double figures but we noticeably took our foot of the gas.

On 8/13/2016 at 14:07, Grant228 said:

Was either 4-0 or 5-0, Cowdenbeath hadn't played or trained in a few weeks and it genuinely could've been double figures but we noticeably took our foot of the gas.

Was that the game played between Xmas and New Year?  Think Scott Linton scored an own goal if I remember right.

Was that the game played between Xmas and New Year?  Think Scott Linton scored an own goal if I remember right.

Aye, it was quite a vile winter and it hit the part time teams especially hard. It was the worse I've seen Cowdenbeath against us but you couldn't really blame them.

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye, it was quite a vile winter and it hit the part time teams especially hard. It was the worse I've seen Cowdenbeath against us but you couldn't really blame them.

Thankfully I wasn't at the match.  Remember it well though as it was my Dad's birthday and you b*****ds ruined it!

Archived