Bernie Eccleston's Mother in Law

HTG

In the midst of the angst with which P and B will have been monitoring progress on the kidnap of Bernie's mother in law, it's almost possible to overlook the fact that mummy dearest is 18 years younger than the bold Bernie. 

Any p&bers out there with parents or acquired parents who are from a different generation on account of them being so much younger than you?  

Seems quite weird really.

18 minutes ago, HTG said:

In the midst of the angst with which P and B will have been monitoring progress on the kidnap of Bernie's mother in law, it's almost possible to overlook the fact that mummy dearest is 18 years younger than the bold Bernie. 

Any p&bers out there with parents or acquired parents who are from a different generation on account of them being so much younger than you?  

Seems quite weird really.

Despite the kidnappers demanding 28M for her freedom, the astute Bernie settled for them giving him 1M for her release.

When reading about how Bernie's former helicopter pilot has been nicked as part of the kidnap investigations, I noticed in another article that Sharon Stone is old enough to be my mother (she's 58, I'm 38):

About 5 Stellas?

13714086_932049116936871_342153554_n.jpg

40 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A bit disturbed that the authorities found her by tracking WhatsApp. Thought that was secure, will have to find another medium for communicating with my clients.

.. unless, of course, the police don't know you're behind this whole thing.  Do you think they monitor P&B?

1 minute ago, Fullerene said:

.. unless, of course, the police don't know you're behind this whole thing.  Do you think they monitor P&B?

I know for a fact that GCHQ are tracking banana under the direct instructions of our new PM, but otherwise no.

Archived