awful.

woeful, just woeful. 

Alan green is utter aids

Its inconclusive.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, dogmc said:

Alan green is utter aids to listen to. Acts like he's doing a 15 hr shift in abattoir when he's being paid handsomely to watch football and talk a bit. Kinda lawrenson type p***k that would complain about being at home 1970 wc final cos he was getting a sunburn.

A bit harsh on acquired immunodeficiency syndrome IMO.

Stewart rightly putting Thomson in his place there. Hill goes through the back of Griffiths and only gets a touch of the ball as the striker goes down under the challenge. 

It's a clear penalty.

Am I the only one that doesn't think that's a foul from Holt on Lustig (I think). Gets the ball first.

In recent weeks when the Motherwell games have been discussed its been suggested that getting the ball is irrelevant and its all to do with force etc.
How Miller wasn't at least booked is beyond belief.
The refs dont help themselves with inconsistency etc.

El Bakhtoui = gubbins, seaside league standard ringer

He's just very weak. Technically he's really good but just can't handle the physicality at this level. Don't know why we've not tried giving him a run on the wing considering we don't really have any decent wingers.

In recent weeks when the Motherwell games have been discussed its been suggested that getting the ball is irrelevant and its all to do with force etc.
How Miller wasn't at least booked is beyond belief.
The refs dont help themselves with inconsistency etc.

The Motherwell one's were dangerous tackles from the angle the tackles were made and how high they were. There was no way the Celtic player was going to get hurt in that challenge i don't think.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Surely i'm not still getting bites from that comment? My word St Johnstone fans are soft touches.

Don't flatter yourself, love. I haven't even seen your comment. I'm mocking the fans of all teams who proclaim us to be anything other than what we are: a slick, successful tiki-taka football team.

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Surely i'm not still getting bites from that comment? My word St Johnstone fans are soft touches.

Given no one really knows who you are, then no, probably not. 

Given no one really knows who you are, then no, probably not. 

What does nobody knowing who I am have anything to do with any of this?[emoji23]
Roaster.

I made a comment on the match thread regarding St Johnstone's style of football and half of McDiarmid park got upset about it.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

What does nobody knowing who I am have anything to do with any of this?emoji23.png
Roaster.

I made a comment on the match thread regarding St Johnstone's style of football and half of McDiarmid park got upset about it.

Thanks for explaining that. What was the score?

Archived