Sportscene Watch 2016/17

They treat each team equally. That's how it should be. Watching Tierney smash the crossbar hold zero interest for fans of 10 other clubs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, The OP said:

You've missed the point too, although in a less moronic way. There was a lack of coverage of highlights from a good and entertaining game on a specific TV highlights package. How often we're on BT (who cover Scottish football well) and SKY (who don't cover Scottish football well) is immaterial. 

I didn't see any of the other games but I watched the Sheep v **** and they had more than everything worth watching from that pish and they seemed to be struggling for highlights from the Hearts game. 

They pick the best highlights from the matches to show in the time they have to show them. Far be it for me to stick up for SportScene but I think they can be forgiven for not showing a shot hitting the bar when the match had 7 goals in it.

5 minutes ago, Swello said:

I like the fact that Jim McIntyre appears to be wearing a donkey jacket of the type last seen worn by men standing round a brazier during the Miners Strike.

35alixz.png

I like how Hearts are having a go at both Celtic and The Rangers with their sponsorship board there.

50 minutes ago, The OP said:

You've missed the point too, although in a less moronic way. There was a lack of coverage of highlights from a good and entertaining game on a specific TV highlights package. How often we're on BT (who cover Scottish football well) and SKY (who don't cover Scottish football well) is immaterial. 

I didn't see any of the other games but I watched the Sheep v **** and they had more than everything worth watching from that pish and they seemed to be struggling for highlights from the Hearts game. 

Dry yir eyes. 

The five Championship Matches Reports all squeezed into 2 pages in the Paper. 

Green Bigots FC - 4 pages. 

Yours in good sport 

MORON x 

I just listened to Sportsound 4th Oct. 

I was seething for 2 hours and it was only an hour program.

I really don't know where to start without my fingers starting to bleed from pounding the keys.  I don't listen that often.  Is it always like this?

eta Mr D. Fergie  ffs  still talking about Rangers players being attacked and Wallace playing left back for Scotland, then there was Keith Jacko.

Can I get some clarity on what happened after the final whistle at Hampden please?

I've heard people say there is no evidence of any players being attacked and I've heard folk say photos of punches being thrown are out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived