Sportscene Watch 2016/17

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Did Hamilton have any of the the top tier...if not that away support is pathetic

Crowd was 4,514 which surprised me in the paper today. However, upon investigation I was surprised in general by the Lanarkshire derby crowds since Hamilton's rise. Something in 4,000s actually norm at Fir Park.

24 Sep 2008 - 5,590 (League Cup)
01 Nov 2008 - 6,205
14 Feb 2009 - 5,197
06 Feb 2010 - 4,777
30 Oct 2010 - 4,865
19 Feb 2011 - 4,407
24 Sep 2014 - 3,631 (League Cup)
27 Sep 2014 - 4,125
20 Mar 2015 - 4,250
02 Jan 2016 - 5,734
17 Sep 2016 - 4,514

21 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

IMG_1474228597.632081.jpg

When did Ric Flair sign for Ross County?

Wooooooooooo

He's even stylin' and profilin' there.

I hope County aren't picking up the tab for all his jets and limos

39 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

No, that's not how it works.

We should be slagged rotten for supporting such a diddy side. Presumably we should instead support one of the Old Firm, as they have extremely large supports and we should be ashamed of not being part of said large crowd(s)?

Right?

Yes, it's important when lamenting a poor following to have a real go at the people who do turn out.  Clearly, any failings are squarely those of the fans a club does actually have.

Its worth noting its an Aberdeen fan who brought up the Hamilton crowd. Mocking other support bases is what they do to justify their clubs pitiful existence over the past 20 years.

Its worth noting its an Aberdeen fan who brought up the Hamilton crowd. Mocking other support bases is what they do to justify their clubs pitiful existence over the past 20 years.

Im not having a dig at those that are there am I ?

The fact that it as a Lanarkshire derby but only a handful can be bothered to cross the motorway is a shame FFS. Ive got the utmost respect for Hamilton and what they do as a Club. Completely there on merit and glad they are if only to piss off our God who was banging on about having Hearts, Sevco and hopefully Hibs back next year to restore order. Statements like that are unwarranted and never challenged.

Archived