Overwatch

Lofarl

My new favourite game, basically all I play. My most played are mercy, reaper and symmetra, on a good team I'm really fucking good with them but In general I'm crap with most others. I played a game in competitive the other day that took a good 5 mins to capture the ring on lijiang tower because there were just two Lucio's wall riding in the centre pole. Quite funny.

Junkrat is such an annoying f**k to play against but then I try and play him and get shit on, whits that all about?

I watched the short animations they made and they are really really good, now I want a movie, would recommend folk watch them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/02/2017 at 10:21, Mr Hahn said:

Does anyone on P&B still play competitive Overwatch? I'm hovering around gold atm and struggling to break free. Seem to win a couple of games but then lose a couple and end up right where I started.

Yeah.

I'm usually fucked over by horrendous teammates :angry:

46 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Yeah.

I'm usually fucked over by horrendous teammates :angry:

Yeh, I've had a fair bit of that too. Sometimes everyone is trying but the team just doesn't work for one reason or another, other times some players just don't understand their role and it completely fucks the whole team.

Don't know what platform you play on but on PC there's a "stay as team" button. I've had 3 or 4 games now where I've gotten decent teammates who all communicate, we've pressed that button, added each other to friends list and we often duo or triple queue. I've had far more consistent results since doing this.

2 minutes ago, Mr Hahn said:

Yeh, I've had a fair bit of that too. Sometimes everyone is trying but the team just doesn't work for one reason or another, other times some players just don't understand their role and it completely fucks the whole team.

Don't know what platform you play on but on PC there's a "stay as team" button. I've had 3 or 4 games now where I've gotten decent teammates who all communicate, we've pressed that button, added each other to friends list and we often duo or triple queue. I've had far more consistent results since doing this.

I'm on Xbox one. We get the option to stay as a group as well. It definitely works if folk communicate.

2 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

I'm on Xbox one. We get the option to stay as a group as well. It definitely works if folk communicate.

I curious actually, how does the game play on console? There's a lot of characters that I'm imagining would be considerably more difficult to operate with a controller. I'm thinking of Genji, Tracer, maybe Ana as well.

2 minutes ago, Mr Hahn said:

I curious actually, how does the game play on console? There's a lot of characters that I'm imagining would be considerably more difficult to operate with a controller. I'm thinking of Genji, Tracer, maybe Ana as well.

I don't know tbh as I've never tried it on PC. 

I'm pretty decent with Tracer though and my laddie kills it with Genji.

I'm a fucking demon with Soldier 76 though.

• 3 months later...

Archived