Naked Attraction

Boghead ranter

So a girl I went on a couple of dates with is in the titles for this. Obviously didn't make the final cut as she's not in the future episode list. She's mad as a brush so I'm not surprised.

So turns out she did and was on last nights episode. Lawl.

57 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

That lassie this week is an absolute tube, spends the entire time saying "don't want a cocky lad", picks one and then is surprised when cocky lad turns out to be an absolute throbber. Yet she still shagged him. 

This girl is an awful person and I hope she dies alone.

9 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

That lassie this week is an absolute tube, spends the entire time saying "don't want a cocky lad", picks one and then is surprised when cocky lad turns out to be an absolute throbber. Yet she still shagged him. 

Just like the lassie from a few weeks back who went on the show 'cos she was fed up dating bodybuilder types as it never works out.  So she picked a bodybuilder type......and it never worked out.

At least she was savvy enough to realise she'd made a mistake before she shagged him.

Guest DAVIDB69

She reminded me of and sounded like a younger version of Luisa zissman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...