Naked Attraction

Boghead ranter

Sore one for that lassie voted off first tonight, go on TV, get naked, get slagged for being fat based on your legs and arse , close up on your fanny, have to do a naked walk of shame off the stage, then go back to work on Monday.

This boy is a throbber though, although fair enough for being honest and voting girls off for being too fat or too tall. The lassies hum and haw then pick the guy with the biggest cock.

Edited by Fuctifano

17 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Sore one for that lassie voted off first tonight, go on TV, get naked, get slagged for being fat based on your legs and arse , close up on your fanny, have to do a naked walk of shame off the stage, then go back to work on Monday.

This boy is a throbber though, although fair enough for being honest and voting girls off for being too fat or too tall. The lassies hum and haw then pick the guy with the biggest cock.

After much intellectual discussion this week, the girl with the biggest tits and the guy with the biggest knob got picked.

Guest DAVIDB69

The girl who decided she was gay now rejected a woman, as she had too much of a bush. Rejected bird said that if she was gay she would have to get used to that[emoji16]

The fact that the obvious mental case (Q: why am I 43 and single? A: within 10 seconds anyone can see you're a lunatic) went for the bodybuilder with the massive cock (thought roids were meant to shrink you there tbf) in spite of the grey pubes was not a surprise, nor was the massive argument after the pump and dump.

The Jesus boy with the semi-hot half-American lassie doing the same after saying "yeah I like collarbones and pubes" of which she had neither was a fine ending.

Been really obvious last couple of weeks girls go for the guy with the big wang and the fat lassies get voted off first.

13 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Been really obvious last couple of weeks girls go for the guy with the big wang and the fat lassies get voted off first.

I've not see any of the new episodes but you'll find posts in this thread about the old ones confirming this is the singular point of this programme.

No way was the crazy old dear only 43! Missed out her school years I think! Do you think the younger guys she was picking from had any choice in being possibly selected by someone that age? One guy was 27! I'd be be delighted I got voted off when I seen her! 

And for the guy to say, I didn't get your texts, wait and I'll check my phone now? Some balls on him. (Metaphorically, not his actual balls) 

Edited by Albertlegend

So a girl I went on a couple of dates with is in the titles for this. Obviously didn't make the final cut as she's not in the future episode list. She's mad as a brush so I'm not surprised.

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 21:28, Fuctifano said:

The fact that the obvious mental case (Q: why am I 43 and single? A: within 10 seconds anyone can see you're a lunatic) went for the bodybuilder with the massive cock (thought roids were meant to shrink you there tbf) in spite of the grey pubes was not a surprise, nor was the massive argument after the pump and dump.

The Jesus boy with the semi-hot half-American lassie doing the same after saying "yeah I like collarbones and pubes" of which she had neither was a fine ending.

I wouldn't be voting the fat ones off, I love the larger ladies :thumsup2

On 29/07/2017 at 21:28, Fuctifano said:

you just knew when  they went back stage she was probably on her knees within seconds  giving head, and she got banged within  inch of her life all night with a stupid big  grin on her face and  unable to walk/ or talk and s#it the next day, didnt see what they had to say on the' proper date' , what happened ?

So gym bunny bird goes on show saying she is looking for something different than her usual type it muscle bound idiot.

Comes down to it and she picks pea headed muscle bound johnny bravo with the intelligence of trigger from only fools.

She then obviously got nailed by him and realised he was a needy brain dead idiot and is back to square one after making herself look like a slag on national tv