Cowdenbeath v Elgin City

Well here we go folks - the actual league seasons begins on Saturday and where better to start than the most glamorous stadium in League 2.

Think there will be plenty goals in this one.  With Todorov and Renton up top we'll have plenty chances.  Just need to try and keep it tight at the back!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, colin H said:

Who cares I can change my mind i am going 1-1 what u think score be

Since Friday, you've seen your team comeback from 2-0 down to beat Cowdenbeath 3-2 and you think that now qualifies us to draw against Elgin. Fair enough.

I'd love to see your coupon at the weekend.

Dunno what to expect from thus game havent seen cowdenbeath play since they were last in the same league id be happy with 2-0 or 2-1 we did have a bit of a rocky patch sometimes last season at some away games if only our home record last season is the same as this seasons and matches the away games this season aswell

Last time I saw Cowdenbeath they were getting horsed 7 1 by Peterhead. Canna be as bad as that again. Elgin's away record is abysmal and early results suggest we haven't sorted it. I'm always optimistic though, if we keep it tight we usually have a goal or two in us. New goalie in place for Saturday possibly.

1 minute ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Last time I saw Cowdenbeath they were getting horsed 7 1 by Peterhead. Canna be as bad as that again. Elgin's away record is abysmal and early results suggest we haven't sorted it. I'm always optimistic though, if we keep it tight we usually have a goal or two in us. New goalie in place for Saturday possibly.

There's hardly anyone left from the team which got pumped at Peterhead 7-0, Jamie Sneddon, Kenny Adamson, Dean Brett , Kyle Miller, Craig Johnston and Harvey Swann are all that remain from that day., 

I would expect only Brett and Miller to start on Saturday, Sneddon will be sub goalie, Johnston will probably be on the bench and Swann may make the subs list while Adamson is injured.

There's hardly anyone left from the team which got pumped at Peterhead 7-0, Jamie Sneddon, Kenny Adamson, Dean Brett , Kyle Miller, Craig Johnston and Harvey Swann are all that remain from that day., 

I would expect only Brett and Miller to start on Saturday, Sneddon will be sub goalie, Johnston will probably be on the bench and Swann may make the subs list while Adamson is injured.

Is Moore still injured? Only place I can see Miller getting a start.

Just now, CowdenConvert said:

Is Moore still injured? Only place I can see Miller getting a start.

Don't know CC just giving the Elgin fan a general overview of the players left from the Peterhead game he was at. Thought Kyle had a good game against East Fife last Saturday.

Archived