Ra Sellick v Motherwell

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic and gutless. McGhee won't give a f**k though, he's already gotten his excuses in early with his "they(Celtic) play a similar fashion to us, except they do it with good players" interview to Clyde 1 earlier. What chance did we have.

This Motherwell team look absolutely pathetic - a total embarassment. Beaten before they started. This could already be 5-0. If this is the best that a Premier League team can do then they should pack it in. If I was a Well supporter attending this game I would be raging. Thisisthe Celtic team that lost in Gibraltar and yet McGhee and his players look starstruck. 

Come on try and get out of your own half - and show a bit of belief.

Just now, Fraser Fyvie said:

Craigan's the one talking pish there, comparing it to Walker's dive. It was a stonewaller.

Wasn't a penalty. Tait never extends his arms to push Sinclair. They are running together Sinclair takes bad touch realises he won't get the ball steps into Tait and falls down. Tait did nothing to make his fall over.

Still we have been pish.

Loving the Motherwell fans & those pinning their hopes on Motherwell beating us all raging because they're 'not having a go'. Might that be because Celtic are far too good for them? I'm pretty sure they'd like to have a go but we are just dominating them.

Their keeper is already a strong candidate for MOTM for keeping the score down to 2-0 at HT. Absolutely battered them.

Rogic, Sinclair are on fire too.

Wasn't a penalty. Tait never extends his arms to push Sinclair. They are running together Sinclair takes bad touch realises he won't get the ball steps into Tait and falls down. Tait did nothing to make his fall over.

Still we have been pish.

Ha-Ha....absolute pish. Took him right out. As stonewall as you could hope for.

I honestly couldn't give a f**k about the league cup, its a diddy cup that should have been scrapped years ago but is kept around so that the arse cheeks have a chance at winning a treble. That being said its still embarrassing to go and play for penalties against this lot. McGhee out ! 

4 minutes ago, TheTruthfulOne said:

It's a stonewall penalty. Sinclair doesn't take a bad touch, he's away past the defender and he just spears him. The ball was nowhere near out of play, he was past the defender on his way to goal. 

His touch is bad because it was well out the park. If he was clear past Tait he would have fell in front on him or on his side. He tried to go past Tait and didn't have the strength, should have been a goal kick.

"spears him" WTF are you watching?

Archived