Ra Sellick v Motherwell

On 8/2/2016 at 23:38, Your Humble Narrator said:

Just noticed its live on the telly and £15 a ticket.

If they had made it a tenner for adults and under 16s get in free there may have been a decentish crowd. Doubt it now.

From the online stadium graphic it looks like this one will be dead. No amount of feel good factor can get people to attend a midweek league cup game. I'll be there but I work a half hour walk away from Parkhead so can't really judge anyone who can't be arsed. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have 50 season ticket holders on our bus. We're taking a 20 seater up on Wednesday, thats how many have opted in for this, Celtic havent helped by charging £15 which may seem cheap but being live on telly is a fiver too much in my opinion, plus we paid £22 last week for the Astana match and its £25 next week for the Hapoel game, not everyone can afford 3 consecutive midweek games not on the ST and its obvious which one they will miss.

I'll be going with my two sons as I'm signed up to the HCTS & live only live 2 miles from the stadium, but like you said, it's on TV & between the ST payments, Astana & now Hapoel it's another hit in the pocket for Celtic fans that they could've done without this early in the season. A 30,000 crowd would be healthy IMO.

Griffiths, Johansen and Ambrose suspended and Roberts, Sviatchenko, Bitton and possibly Tierney injured for this. Can see Sinclair starting, maybe go to 3 at the back unless Izzy comes in for Tierney.

Pretty sure it goes the distance.  Extra time and then penalties.

As for the team tonight, I assume Brill will come in for Samson if he's still struggling after Saturday.  Lasley back in for McHugh or Clay (depending if McHugh is passed fit or not).

The tournament is opening up after the results last night, but unfortunately I can't see us doing anything here. 

2-0 Celtic

I'm glad this will be quiet, Can't be arsed with all the jonny come lately types who were at the Kasan game, roaming about, trying to find a seat, never having been to Parkhead before.

3-1 Celtic

Totally agree. Spent 4 years being able to watch the games no bother apart from the big games. Now I'm repeatedly having to ask people to sit back as they're right on the edge of their seat blocking my view or standing up when everyone stands up, but not sitting back down when everyone else does. Really rips my tights.

17 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Totally agree. Spent 4 years being able to watch the games no bother apart from the big games. Now I'm repeatedly having to ask people to sit back as they're right on the edge of their seat blocking my view or standing up when everyone stands up, but not sitting back down when everyone else does. Really rips my tights.

You sound some laugh at the games

17 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I assume Motherwell fans will be still be in the restricted view corner despite the ground being less than half full

You mean to suggest that an establishment in Scotland would do something that would benefit supporters?!

That's just mental talk.

Archived