Alloa Athletic v Inverness

TheScarf

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spot on Waspie.........Play as well as Alloa did against Ross County and the quarter- finals await. Think Spence may miss playing ICT. Sure JR will have that miss well covered.

Never a  booking for Spence on Sat he was in his own half when he made his run. Lino got it wrong and the ref could not handle the appeal. After watching it on video an appeal may be won!!!! 

On the flipside, if we play anywhere near as well as we did on Saturday, Alloa are getting an absolute mauling, probably including a hat trick from one of our players.

Confirmed for next Tuesday lads. I can now go to this and see Katherine Ryan the following night. Bonus.

Alloa fans - pub recommendations welcome!

Never a  booking for Spence on Sat he was in his own half when he made his run. Lino got it wrong and the ref could not handle the appeal. After watching it on video an appeal may be won!!!! 

It was a clear yellow card. Greig showed dissent at the decision. It was an OTT reaction. An unnecessary booking.

Lino was probably correct, not that that is relevant.

9 hours ago, TheScarf said:

On the flipside, if we play anywhere near as well as we did on Saturday, Alloa are getting an absolute mauling, probably including a hat trick from one of our players.

Arbroath were down to the bare bones there, Alloa would have hit double figures in that game.

I'd have really fancied this Alloa team against Yogi's ICT class of 2015/16. Foran seems to have added much more of an attacking threat with real pace on the flanks. Suspect they will have too much for us, but if we can maintain the group stage form we should be capable of making it an awkward night for them. 

Suspect they will have too much for us, but if we can maintain the group stage form we should be capable of making it an awkward night for them. 

I'd like to think so. Jack Ross got the set up of the team spot on against both Ross Co and Raith. I'm sure he'll have something ready for ICT.

What the f**k does it matter he got a yellow they only count in that cup so nothing to worry about 

Nobody is saying they are worried about it, or even that it matters.

Sugna merely posed a simple question to another poster, and you have fallen over yourself in a rush to appear ITK, but instead shown yet again how ignorant you are.

Archived